+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What DPS trinket are you using?

Default What DPS trinket are you using?

I have Death Toll and Spectral Hand and obviously the 2 trinkets from CQ. I don't know if I want to give up my CQ trinket with high CP given how underwhelming procs are in general.

I picked up "Howl of the Grave" off of Reggie last night, (damage proc stacks 3 times) upgraded it went and beat on the dummy for a while. The proc rate was really nice, nothing like the old proc trinkets. I ran the parse in NB/SIn and until i energy starved it was staying stacked 80% of the time. Added over 200 dps from the proc alone, more in the TDQ that i did right after. Stat wise I believe it was 45ish (going off of memory so be nice) more ap + some crit instead of the 37 CP and 10 endurance over the CQ trinket. the only problem I noticed was the complete **** proc rate on it in ranged specs but even with no procs from ranged it gives more ap than the CQ 1 gives CP so its still an upgrade. Def. is with melee specs that are not as CP hungry.
    Last edited by spowers454; 06-14-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Puppetmaster's Reprimand, drops off of Crucia.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

I'm using the Empowered Death Toll because the proc does about 200-260 dps in a 5min parse and the amount of AP on it makes it very godly as well.
    -Smarted the Awesome

Shadowlander

i'm using the upgraded spectral hand atm.

+ Reply to Thread