+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tacticians Planar Essence of choice?

Shadowlander

Default Tacticians Planar Essence of choice?

Similar to this question:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-question.html

Im leveling, 28 currently, and happy switching from a bard spec to a tactician spec, but wondering what greater essences I should buy.

The above thread indicates Physical ABility procced Essences is more beneficial for my Bard Soul, but what about Tactician, is that Spell or Physical ability based procs please?

As a side question is their an online armoury for Rift? So I can see what teh top players are choosing? So I don't have to ask annoying questions like this?
    Last edited by Merillion; 06-13-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Don't use greater essences. Use six lessers-- the passive stats are better than the procs.

In 2.3, they added a few relic-quality Greater essences that have stats and procs, and those are worthwhile. But until then, lessers are better.

Also, torrents cannot proc anything, including trinkets, greaters, munitions, poisons, and Nightblade enchants.

Rift does not have anything like WoW's armory, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-13-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Shadowlander

Even at level 28? I thought the procs would better on the stats offered by lesser essences till like 50+

Quote Originally Posted by Merillion View Post
    Even at level 28? I thought the procs would better on the stats offered by lesser essences till like 50+
    Not for Tactician, since it has no way to proc any of the effects.

Shadowlander

That's .... pretty stupid. majorly unimpressed. Ok at end level stacking lessers I guess, but....

If you're not sad enough like me to shift through forums, you'd totally waste pivotal resources on something that does nothing, nothing at all.
    What an oversight, are Trion aware of this? have they commented and proposed to address it?

Anyhoo, thank you very much for saving me that mistake and answering my question, appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread