+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Calo

Thread: Nightblade/assasin

Soulwalker

Default Nightblade/assasin

Hello guys, There is any NightBlade/assasin build? for pvp

I know there use to be a decent one, but I haven't used it in over a year. I think the old one basically went up the Sin tree to get perma-stealth with the rest of the points in NB.
    The issue with the build is Sin is mostly physical damage where as NB is mostly Death and Fire damage, so there's some synergy issues.
    Even free cost too much now

Soulwalker

So i have to use pure sin?

You don't have to do anything you don't want
    I'm just saying that you have to pick your points carefully as anything that increases physical damage will not help your NB abilities any, and anything that increases Fire/Death damage or reduces resists on your target will not help your Sin Abilities.
    You can go full Sin and it's a good (and easy) spec to play. I personally prefer, though again I haven't used it for a while, Bladedancer/Sin/Ranger or Sin/Bladedancer/Ranger. You put just enough points in Ranger to get the Headshot so you have a range finisher to help with disconnects. All 3 primarily do physical damage so they have better synergy than NB/Sin does.

That's just my 2 cents on the matter, but I'd encourage you to play around with specs until you find what you like and what fits your play style.
    Even free cost too much now

MM/RNG strongest WF spec,

Nb/RS strongest duel spec

Prophet of Telara

Going NB/Sin can net decent damage, but you will never be in range to do said damage. Any melee build Rogue has for PvP generally needs either MM or RS to have any real mobility.

Nb/sin terrible, nb terrible, sin good -in VERY skilled hands. Mm - pointless in pugs unless your playing competitively. 61 RS PvP = noob. BD too glass cannon for Meele. 61 sab situational, same for tac builds. Bard hard to tell, you heal yah, but more over heal then actually concentrated healing, which is more beneficial.

Soz but if you wanna play for keeps, your really locked to certain cookie cutter builds.

Mm/RNG
    Nb/RS (1v1, 1v2)
    There's also a less known one, but that's my secret

But also this based more on your philosophy of how u PvP/WF.
    I base builds off of kills, whilst some might base builds off of objectives. Both are good outlooks and both are needed to win a match. So

Hopefully this helped you some. (Sox unprofessional look, did this on my phone at work)

Prophet of Telara

Just to be a little more helpful, here is a general idea of some builds that are commonly played and good...

40MM/36 Ranger - Best ST DPS for WF's pretty much. Has interrupt, but no purge.

61MM/15 Rifstalker - Slightly less DPS, better burst, has purge, more survivable.

61Ranger/15 Rifstalker - Slightly more dps than 61MM, good burst and survivability, absolutely no utility at all.

61 Tact/15 Bard - Good healing, some other utility in there.

61 Bard/??? - Good healing for fewer people, nice buffs, some utility.

40 bard/36 Tact/0RS - Best PvP healing build with some utility, IMHO. Just did a Library with this build and topped healing at like 1.2 million.

61Assassin/13BD/2MM - Best pure Sin build if you ask me.

61 Assassin/11MM/4RS - Second best pure Sin build if you ask me.

40NB/36RS - Good dueling build or if your team's healers suck it is useful.

Tactman - Google it. I think it sucks, but it has it's place. You'll get a bajillion damage in every WF, but it's mostly garbage and will not kill many people. Boring to play.

61BD/11NB/4RS - Ask Dakkota

+ Reply to Thread