+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any help for a new Rogue solo leveling build

Shadowlander

Default Any help for a new Rogue solo leveling build

Just came back to the game. Noticed that the heal for bard has been moved so takes a lot more points then it use to when I use to play. Was hoping for something MM/Rng/? that can solo level up and hopefully get some pvp in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shadowlander

Well over 200 views and 0 replies. Not very helpful.

Messing around with the soul calc and a mix of some other posts anyone think this may work?
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j.../AtaaFhgxE/v90

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Knctrnl View Post
    Well over 200 views and 0 replies. Not very helpful.
    What you're asking for is far from optimal, unfortunately. Marksman and Ranger make very poor soloing specs for a number of reasons.

If you're dead-set on using them, put 4 points into Tactician and 8 points into Rifstalker for Curative Engine and Boosted Recovery, respectively. Just be aware that it'll be significantly weaker than certain other options.

(Also, for future reference, questions like this should go in Rogue Discussion. Rogue Guides is for guides.)
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-13-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Shadowlander

Thanks Asagohan. I do have the SL xpac now but do not know too much about the Tactician soul.

Well Muspel I put it here since I was looking for a guide. But for future reference thanks. In beta and release MM/ranger/bard was the good solo build. But since that has changed I am open for other options.

+ Reply to Thread