+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marksman buff

Plane Touched

Default Marksman buff

Hello all I was reading the changes to rogue and noticed the small yet important change to MM? Now I only every pug raids in storm legion which makes me a average geared player yet I was able to pull 16K single target as MM only last week (yay for PA important stuff cap). Before everyone goes silly and gets all the new runes/essence/greaters I think a well geared MM rogue can keep up with a pyro 17-18K dps single target! just stand in the good circles

What's the point here? And you're not pulling those numbers sustained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

You're also not keeping up with a pyro, in MM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    What's the point here? And you're not pulling those numbers sustained.
    Yes I did I jumped in a semi guild run on FT last week I was doing a solid 16K dps from start to finish on seconds boss which has a crap ton of movement. Now my point was with the small boost to dps with the changes we should gain anything from 700 dps to 1K dps and as I said I am average geared as I pug full time. Relic rogues could pull 1k dps on top of me and add in the new buff your looking at 18K dps MM rogues that can play. Pyro is at 19K last I checked doing 18K is keeping up with them.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by heyhomes View Post
    Yes I did I jumped in a semi guild run on FT last week I was doing a solid 16K dps from start to finish on seconds boss which has a crap ton of movement. Now my point was with the small boost to dps with the changes we should gain anything from 700 dps to 1K dps and as I said I am average geared as I pug full time. Relic rogues could pull 1k dps on top of me and add in the new buff your looking at 18K dps MM rogues that can play. Pyro is at 19K last I checked doing 18K is keeping up with them.
    I think you forget that the mage will also put on relic runes and gain higher dps.

+ Reply to Thread