+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Hi everyone,

This thread has been created to consolidate any new or existing issues related to the Rogue Calling for the 2.3 update and beyond. Please keep this thread strictly to the reporting of bugs. Any feedback and suggestions should be made on separate threads.

I will be monitoring this thread regularly and work on issues that are reported here.

Soulwalker

sentry battery for the marksmen has an incorrect ability description. It says that sentry battery hits enemies between the target and the marksmen, but there are enemies that are not within the target and the marksmen who also get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfanatic View Post
    sentry battery for the marksmen has an incorrect ability description. It says that sentry battery hits enemies between the target and the marksmen, but there are enemies that are not within the target and the marksmen who also get hit.
    it has a limited number of targets it can hit
    Last edited by Orangu; 06-12-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Ascendant

Long standing Bladedancer bug that's still around:

Using Keen/Binary Strike then dropping out of melee range for a moment will cause Quick/Precision Strike to become disabled again if you have a soul which grants Ranged Weapon Mastery such as Marksman or Ranger. This is because the ranged auto attack the character will perform automatically will unflag the "Requires dual wield weapons" requirement on BD off-hands.

Especially frustrating when trying to attack whilst moving around (at which Bladedancer has real problems anyway)

Steps to reproduce this bug below:

1. Make a build that includes Bladedancer with a sub-soul that grants "Ranged Weapon Mastery" such as Ranger or Marksman.

2. Smack a practice dummy with Keen or Binary Strike.

3. Back away from the dummy for a second, press nothing else and watch the hotbars for Quick and Precision Strike. As soon as the character whips out it's ranged weapon to execute a ranged auto attack Quick and Precision will be disabled again.

4, Check the tooltip text on Quick and Precision. "Requires Dual-Wielding" will now be in red. The game no longer recognises you as dual-wielding with a ranged weapon in your hands. You'll have to use another Keen/Binary to re-enable them which rather screws up the rotation.

An easy fix would be to change the "Requires Dual-wielding" requirement to simply require you to have a weapon equipped in both weapon slots. Regardless of what your character animation shows him holding at the time.

RIFT Guide Writer

First tick of tactician's torrents hits only 5 targets instead of 8.

I've found an issue with the ability http://www.rifthead.com/ability/1990441046/hasten-callin the ranger tree not applying to any cast time abilitys nor finishers with cooldowns. would like to see this issue solve
    Last edited by takenchosenx; 06-16-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by takenchosenx View Post
    I've found an issue with the ability http://www.rifthead.com/ability/1990441046/hasten-callin the ranger tree not applying to any cast time abilitys nor finishers with cooldowns. would like to see this issue solve
    hasten call is only used for summoning pets. nothing else.

Soulwalker

Assassin talent "Subterfuge" Is not grating a third combo point to Nightblade soul openers , while it's 20 % damage increase effect and all other effects that say "from stealth" on asssassin soul work on perfect sinergy with the nighblade soul

hasten call is only used for summoning pets. nothing else.
    thanks , here I though it was intanted for damage abilities with cast times n cooldowns.

Soulwalker

Default Ranger pet not charging

I have a level 60 Rogue that I use the MM/Ranger spec mainly for killing pests throughout Telara. I have noticed lately that my pet (Greater Razorbeast) is not charging as its first attack and therefore not keeping aggro and keeping everything off me. Anyone else having this issue?

Make sure its charge attack is activated (should be glowing like its other attacks). Right click it to activate or deactivate it.

Soulwalker

"Retreat" in the Marksman tree. Not sure if it is intended but when using retreat (especially noticeable in mid-air) your character abruptly stops when it has reached the amount of yards intended, and falls straight to the ground. Am I the only one here who finds this skill utterly useless and annoying because of this? In my opinion, it should be a projectile movement only ceasing when hitting the ground. The abrupt stop into a straight down fall looks goofy and is worse than just running from your enemy.

Default Shifting through Stronghold platforms

While completing Strongholds, Riftstalker shift abilities have a chance to drop you through the platform after shifting onto it. This issue only seemed to occur when using Shadow Blitz, Assault, and Stalk (I had no issues with MemCap/Flashback). This also seemed to be more likely at the level 62 fire Strongholds in Dendrome. This was occurring about 60% of the time.

The mob would be floating slightly above the platform, I would shift to it (visibly still above the platform after shifting), and then just pass through the platforms collision.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
    1. At a lv62 Fire Stronghold in Dendrome
    2. As a Riftstalker tank
    3. During a wave of flying mobs, pull them with an Orb
    4. Jump to an adjacent platform
    5. Shift back to the mobs above the original platform
    6. Repeat step 4 and 5 as needed

Decoy dies to the mechanics in the Kyzan fight (2nd boss in GA). The linear AoE and the anti-stack AoE (even the circle on you) will one shot it. These are VERY frequent so he dies a lot since you can't re-position him if one pops up after he is summoned. I think he dies to the large circle AoE as well but I'm not 100% sure on it. Decoy needs to be immune to these like other pets.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

Ranger pets have been putting points into Riftstalker, and they'll teleport along with you when you use Flashback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast