+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Ranger pets bugged

I'm getting roughly the same problem with the Razorbeast.

I've had cases where I can send it to attach (ctrl+1) and it will just stand there, hopping by itself. At the moment trying to solo any content where the pet is required is virtually impossible.

The pig is slightly better, but it also has this whole stage fright issue - it'll charge into combat initially, then just hang around without firing it's skills.

I initially thought it was a pet thing in general, but none of the other classes I've spoken to seem to be having the same issue.

Telaran

Default Bug with ranger sable hybrid spec

During raids, if your die while running ranger sab hybrid, the Sab charge abilities break. While running 61rng 11sab 4sin, you begin building charges immediately and charges are used to power sticky bombs. If you die during raids and respawn or soul walk or receive coa you no longer have charges or the ability to generate charges, leaving you without any sab abilities at all. If you change specs away from ranger sab and then back, charges start working again. This problem has been observed by at least 3 different rogues in our raid. The key to tell whether you are bugged or not is if the time bomb reactive appears a few seconds after you respawn. This problem does not happen when battle rez are used.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Geph View Post
    During raids, if your die while running ranger sab hybrid, the Sab charge abilities break. While running 61rng 11sab 4sin, you begin building charges immediately and charges are used to power sticky bombs. If you die during raids and respawn or soul walk or receive coa you no longer have charges or the ability to generate charges, leaving you without any sab abilities at all. If you change specs away from ranger sab and then back, charges start working again. This problem has been observed by at least 3 different rogues in our raid. The key to tell whether you are bugged or not is if the time bomb reactive appears a few seconds after you respawn. This problem does not happen when battle rez are used.

I have the same problem. Seems to happen in PTW when doing the weeklies. Die, rez...wait for my time bomb utility pop back up...then it never does. Seems to help reset after I portal, which is weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyketto View Post
    I have the same problem. Seems to happen in PTW when doing the weeklies. Die, rez...wait for my time bomb utility pop back up...then it never does. Seems to help reset after I portal, which is weird?
    Changing roles and going back into the build also fixes the issue, but yeah it should be fixed. Sab's changes have been live for almost 2 months now and still no fix? Hmmm
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

Not a bug, its intended
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    When in doubt, the tooltips in game are your best resource.
    I let you this here
    Last edited by Primalistnomore; 03-29-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Soulwalker

Unhappy tanking pet on ranger (razor beast) long time problem still not fixed never moves

This has been a long time ongoing problem that has had numerous attempts at getting fixed do not understand why pets on other characters (rogue) work and on windshooter do not have done all of the recommended fixes and never fixed have lost faith that Trion will correct this so will try one more time. Pet will not attack or follow has been rendered useless.

Quote Originally Posted by windshooter View Post
    This has been a long time ongoing problem that has had numerous attempts at getting fixed do not understand why pets on other characters (rogue) work and on windshooter do not have done all of the recommended fixes and never fixed have lost faith that Trion will correct this so will try one more time. Pet will not attack or follow has been rendered useless.
    One of the easiest solutions on player's end is that you can macro some (or all) of your abilities, and add "petfollow" command on the very first row of your macros, and "petattack" command at the bottom.
    Ace shot macro for example,
    Spoiler!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26