+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Prophet of Telara

Is it me or BD AoE attacks first tick no longer does dmg? The animations seems to be increased, maybe that's the reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Stumbling Morass bypasses the immunity to movement impairing effects granted by Getaway while using On the Double.

Plane Touched

I'm experiencing a rather serious bug with many rogue "No Global Cooldown" abilities. This is especially visible and noticable in the new MM (3.1) spec, others as well but just less so.

It is also visible in any situation which can become laggy. Larger size PvP, 20 man raids, etc.

What is happening is that many times abilities which are not supposed to trigger a global cooldown, do so. Not always but very often, most often in the new MM 3.1 spec as I noted above.

Most notable on Energy Manipulation and Bull's Eye, happens also sometimes on Expose Weakness, etc.

Most of the time tehre is a delay when these abilities are executing, however, sometimes, they literally trigger a complete GCD including the animation where you get "shaded" or "blacked out" buttons in a clockwise manner for the GCD time.

This is very annoying and causes me to lose a considerable amount of DPS, especially where it counts the most, in tight DPS check raids.

Someone played a really old Archon spec in a raid rift today, and it turns out that Granite Salvo is overwriting Motif of Bravery. Not that you'll be affected by it a lot though And don't know when this bug was introduced.

And while I'm on it already, for a long time, Coda of Distress is overwriting Crumbling Resistance, while Coda of Cowardice is not overwriting Ashen Defense. Which is the rule? I'd like to see none being able to overwrite Archon, so that you can AoE debuff without messing up the debuffs from Archon on the main target.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #320
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Caldorian View Post
    While cores are properly affected by Planar Replenishment, the tool tip on them after you have it selected is misleading. The tool tips update on the cores to have a 30s duration, but the damage/heal doesn't change. The tool tips should have their damage/heal doubled to match the core length increase.
    Sadly, this is not possible with our current tooltip system. Trust me, we've wanted this on the development side forever. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Stumbling Morass bypasses the immunity to movement impairing effects granted by Getaway while using On the Double.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    Someone played a really old Archon spec in a raid rift today, and it turns out that Granite Salvo is overwriting Motif of Bravery. Not that you'll be affected by it a lot though And don't know when this bug was introduced.

And while I'm on it already, for a long time, Coda of Distress is overwriting Crumbling Resistance, while Coda of Cowardice is not overwriting Ashen Defense. Which is the rule? I'd like to see none being able to overwrite Archon, so that you can AoE debuff without messing up the debuffs from Archon on the main target.
    General rule of thumb should be that greatest value debuff has the higher stacking priority. I'll make a pass through these and see what is stomping what.

Rift Master

Im pretty sure the mastery that increases range by 5m does not affect viral infection
    Pure Class

Harshmallows

Soulwalker

Hi, I found this recently and reported in-game just now too.
    When a Rouge doesn't equip a Soul with Ranged Weapon Mastery and also because Bard uses melee weapons by default, an issue occurs with all macroed Bard abilities that require a ranged weapon.
    For example:
    When I use a macro like-
    #show Power Chord
    cast Verse of Agony
    cast Power Chord

Clicking the macro casts Verse of Agony. Clicking it again DURING GLOBAL COOLDOWN should queue Power Chord, but the macro sees that "hey you have a melee weapon out instead of a ranged weapon, which is required to cast your bard abilities". And so it queues Verse of Agony instead because it has no weapon requirement. Even though Agony is on cooldown and Power Chord is not. There's also an "Invalid equipped weapon" error message.
    Another example:
    #show Power Chord
    cast Power Chord
    cast Cadenza

After casting Power Chord, clicking the macro again during global cooldown causes the error message to pop up and Cadenza is not queued.
    Additionally, the same thing happens even if I have ranged weapon mastery:
    When I get in close range, and then ranged weapon mastery switches to my melee weapons in the moment I use a macro during global cooldown the same things happen.

If I wait until global cooldown is over, the macros work but that means i can't utilize ability queue function.

You can read my original forum thread i made about this:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5001140
    Last edited by Ashera; 02-03-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Dunno if this is considered a bug or intended but mm bugs can purged. Very annoying to waste 6gcd before fighting again

Prophet of Telara

Caltrop Charge is not being affected by the mastery which increase the range of ranged attacks.
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gharsul View Post
    Can we, rogues, finally get a fix for Slip Away?
    By fixing it I mean, that using Slip Away should cancel any channeled spells targeted at rouge instead of letting channel to finish...
    Please, Vlad. // please do.

Shadowlander

Appologies if this has allready been posted, But figured it was worth mentioning in case it hadnt been reported.

Static shock munitions. After you die the buff remains on you, as normal, however the 5% crit damage portion of the buff is non-active. You have to manually recast the buff after any death to regain the 5% crit dam.

Calculated Shot does not respect Line-of-Sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthian View Post
    Appologies if this has allready been posted, But figured it was worth mentioning in case it hadnt been reported.

Static shock munitions. After you die the buff remains on you, as normal, however the 5% crit damage portion of the buff is non-active. You have to manually recast the buff after any death to regain the 5% crit dam.
    Im recast Static shock munitions only and bug continue, for temporaly solution im recast Predatory instint (ranger soul buff 61/11/4 build) after Static shock munitions and see again 5% plus CP.

Ascendant

Static valued MM abilities are not actually static on the target.

Example:

Barbed Shot Dot Portion, Dead Eye Shot, Hasted Shot, all show one damage value on their tooltips (not a range) but the actual damage will fluctuate on the target when considering all active buffs and debuffs are equal.
    Haybale@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

The amount of Sab abilities which bugges out with bonus range mastery is bigger than i thought. There's at least several of abilities which need their range to be adjust.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast