+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    If you can get me a solid repro on this, I can bounce it to the encounter guys to see if they can track it down. Sounds like there is an ability being used that isn't tagged correctly.
    When I dps'd on this fight, it actually happened before he even cast anything. I would be behind the tank before the pull, but in between the world collapsers and Drek. Right on pull, I would be forced de-stealthed without hitting any abilities on my end and the tank only charging in. But it was hit or miss. Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. Now I heal it, so no more stealth worries.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Plane Walker

Yea this was happening to me on Drek, pre pull and was doing my head in!
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #303
    Rift Team

Ok, I bounced it over to Krug so hopefully he can find out what's breaking stealth at encounter start.

Rift Disciple

Not exactly Rogue bugs but would be nice to get these addressed.

Mages Withering Vine and Storm Locus will keep it target in combat for entire duration of the debuff (30s and 60s). This is very annoying for rogue who trying to get re stealth.

In Return to Iron Tomb on Fetlorn, I'm noticing the raptor pet running off and attacking the trash mobs. Here's an upload to show both my raptor and another ranger's raptor engaging Fetlorn, then after 1 second, chasing after a random mob.

http://youtu.be/QgWXi_7m7x4

Shadowlander

not sure if this has been posted allready or not but our guild has encountered that blood raptors will sometimes not engage the 3rd boss of RoF. It appears to be quite random, some pulls they go straight in, some they just stand there.

Shadowlander

Default Possible interupt bug

My guild was doing Jino last night and we discovered that even though my interrupt went on gcd Icicle was not being interrupted. Had this happen with both the tank interrupt and blade dancer one. Not sure if this is a bug with the interrupts or if it is some sort of hidden stacked interrupt, or just a bug with Jino, but wanted to pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by borntorun View Post
    My guild was doing Jino last night and we discovered that even though my interrupt went on gcd Icicle was not being interrupted. Had this happen with both the tank interrupt and blade dancer one. Not sure if this is a bug with the interrupts or if it is some sort of hidden stacked interrupt, or just a bug with Jino, but wanted to pass it along.
    This is a lag problem, born. We experience it too. Just have multiple people doing it and it should never be missed.

Shadowlander

I'd like to bump a question about tactician being full engineer class

hkm
    Soulwalker

I just uploaded a video to report the bug when I found your comment (and the answer), I guess it's server-sided lag? As I use to play with low ping, say 50-70 ms. and it only fails in this boss

Also, the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIr3LS-TOs

Soulwalker

I read a bit of the thread but 21 pages of bugs is rough to read looking for a single bug report, sorry if this has already been reported.

Physician heals are being dodged and will sometimes miss, in either case there will be no combo point generation. I only really noticed this while using Causal Treatment but could be happening for other heals also without me noticing.

Only time I really noticed was tank healing a Riftstalker during a Sea of Ladon rift. This happened during the entire rift, not just a particular encounter. This might be just the rift or maybe just for Riftstalkers because I've yet to notice it in experts where I tend to heal my mage friend instead of a Riftstalker.
    Last edited by Biffels; 01-12-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by erct657 View Post
    This is a lag problem, born. We experience it too. Just have multiple people doing it and it should never be missed.
    It's certainly possible this is server lag, but if that's the case, why is this the only boss affected by it? I can safely single handedly do interrupts on any other boss in raids or dungeons without this ever happening. If I miss an interrupt on those, it's because I was late. This is the only boss I've seen this kind of thing for. And if it is server lag, it needs to be fixed asap. It's ridiculous that something like that occurs on one boss throughout the end game scene and only that one boss.

I've been messing with Tactician recently out of boredom and noticed something I've seen before elsewhere:

Restorative Engine critical hit rate

The other place I've seen breakdowns similar to this (several thousand attacks with only a handful of critical hits) is with Planar Splash from Riftstalker. The Icy Burst bug got me thinking about this, but I have no clue which is the bug here. Is it that these abilities (Restorative Engine & Planar Splash) are landing critical hits at all, or that their critical hit rate is so abysmally low?
    Last edited by Stihl; 01-12-2015 at 08:24 PM.

It's certainly possible this is server lag, but if that's the case, why is this the only boss affected by it? I can safely single handedly do interrupts on any other boss in raids or dungeons without this ever happening. If I miss an interrupt on those, it's because I was late. This is the only boss I've seen this kind of thing for. And if it is server lag, it needs to be fixed asap. It's ridiculous that something like that occurs on one boss throughout the end game scene and only that one boss.
    It's because of all the other crap going on in that fight. Swirly ice particles FTL, among other things.

Rift Master

While cores are properly affected by Planar Replenishment, the tool tip on them after you have it selected is misleading. The tool tips update on the cores to have a 30s duration, but the damage/heal doesn't change. The tool tips should have their damage/heal doubled to match the core length increase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast