+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by erct657 View Post
    Thanks for fixing Necrotic Core. However, this Necrotic Core version wasn't flagged to be given a 30s CD from the Level 61 Mastery. Sooooo...it kind of sucks still. But hey, we have more dps now!
    Always helps to read the patch notes for tomorrow.

MASTERIES
    * Planar Replenishment: Fixed an issue where Planar Replenishment was not correctly affecting Necrotic Core.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Curative Remote currently receives no benefit from +healing passives. Neither talents (Antiseptic, Palliative Care, etc) nor soul gifts increase it's healing done.

Plane Touched

Casting booby trap with trap extension and having a defiant team mate as target as a guardian in conquest causes trap to go off but does no DMG.

Critical hits from Necrotic Core no longer proc Auxiliary Plan or Conservation of Energy.

Ascendant

Fox News Bug Alert

Hemophilia is not affecting Assassin abilities when testing on a dummy. Tested Impale, Savage Strike, Jagged Strike, and Poisons. All failed.
    Haybale@Greybriar

Ascendant

Numero Dos

Heat Retention stacks are not being applied until abilities hit. The tooltip clearly says "each time a damaging ability.....is used"
    Haybale@Greybriar

Abilities and channels that should give immunity to CC are ineffective against debilitate. E.g., you will still be debilitated during Dancing Steel, which doesn't break the channel but does preclude the use of abilities for any duration remaining afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    Abilities and channels that should give immunity to CC are ineffective against debilitate. E.g., you will still be debilitated during Dancing Steel, which doesn't break the channel but does preclude the use of abilities for any duration remaining afterward.
    Certain debilitates such as Shock and Shock Burst in VK penetrate both Dancing Steel and Untangle immunity, and in Dancing Steel's case does break the channel.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #294
    Rift Team

Looking through this thread now and investigating the reports. Hope to have some fixed before the next patch.

Rift Master

The Drekanoth of Fate in RoF is breaking my stealth randomly. Even with hidden veil up, half the time my stealth gets broken immediately on the pull, and I'll randomly get pulled out of stealth nearly immediately when I use Slip Away. The slip away issue I can mitigate by making sure my GCD is clear to use jagged on.

I do have a theory that it might be some ethereal damage that isn't properly procing Hidden veil, but it's just a wild guess.

Rift Disciple

So as of the patch, I've noticed that I've been "missing" poisons (not to mention how many weeks it's been since I've been "missing" heals on friendlies in open world content).

Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1-2015-01-07_193638_missedpoisons.jpg

HB+Poisons had been working fine all day, but then I went to go hit some invasions and my first HB was complete misses, followed by my DS hitting but missing poisons.

I'm pretty sure 1k+ hit is enough to tag open world mobs...
    Avocados@Deepwood

Pacify from Sentinel bypasses Dancing Steel's immunity as well. You might just want to go through and check all control effects for DS as well as Untangle.

BUG: Ranger Instinct buffs dont persist through death

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    and spirit of wilderness.

tested in WFs (warfronts).

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #300
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Caldorian View Post
    The Drekanoth of Fate in RoF is breaking my stealth randomly. Even with hidden veil up, half the time my stealth gets broken immediately on the pull, and I'll randomly get pulled out of stealth nearly immediately when I use Slip Away. The slip away issue I can mitigate by making sure my GCD is clear to use jagged on.

I do have a theory that it might be some ethereal damage that isn't properly procing Hidden veil, but it's just a wild guess.
    If you can get me a solid repro on this, I can bounce it to the encounter guys to see if they can track it down. Sounds like there is an ability being used that isn't tagged correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Avocados View Post
    So as of the patch, I've noticed that I've been "missing" poisons (not to mention how many weeks it's been since I've been "missing" heals on friendlies in open world content).

Attachment 21338

HB+Poisons had been working fine all day, but then I went to go hit some invasions and my first HB was complete misses, followed by my DS hitting but missing poisons.

I'm pretty sure 1k+ hit is enough to tag open world mobs...
    Were you doing a specific zone event or raid when this happened? There were reports awhile back of particular zone events/raids causing misses and other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Pacify from Sentinel bypasses Dancing Steel's immunity as well. You might just want to go through and check all control effects for DS as well as Untangle.
    Kervik is fixing Flash of Radiance since it was tagged incorrectly thus by passing just about everything. Let us know if there are more edge cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    Fleeting Instincts will now persist. The others are auras that target the Ranger and their pet so they will need to be recast. Wonky stuff happens when you allow persist through death with auras especially those that target pets or require pets to be cast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast