+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion - Rift 3.1

Default Bugs of the stealth mechanics

1. Stealth randomly drops, without any damage or action, just walking
    2. "Hidden Veil" sometimes starts count down because of damage when not in stealth, even mounted

3. Sometimes after "Slip Away"+"Cleanse Soul" damage continues and throws from the stealth

Ascendant

Another bug with the automatic weapon switching from ranged to melee. Using a ranged weapon attack in a macro with a melee attack will often cause melee attacks to lock out for a few second and continue to fire the ranged attack even when in melee range.

Best way to reproduce this is to make a macro like:

cast savage strike
    cast swift shot

Repeaedly fire the macro as you run up to the target and keep pressing it when in melee range. Your character will still insist on attempting to use the ranged attacks even when it should be able to use melee attacks.

The annoying bug from the release - multitarget skills (like MM's Crossfire) hit into player in stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by dymm View Post
    The annoying bug from the release - multitarget skills (like MM's Crossfire) hit into player in stealth.
    That's not a bug.

There is a bug with Motif of Regeneration. If it is cast by a bard while specced to have it affect the entire raid, it can be removed by any rogue with bard splashed by casting Motif of Regeneration (but not being specced into the talent that makes it affect the raid). This in turn removes it from the entire raid.

Soulwalker

Default ranger pig

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but being spec'd 61 points into ranger and also trying with points into riftstalker and bard for additional hp the pig only has 8500hp(now 8350 at 60) and 20k armor. So if I'm trying to solo stuff in the high level zones the pig dies extremely quickly.

Grouped with a druid with the saytr tank pet and it had 15k hp. Can we please get a little buff for our pets so we can at least use them?

Wrath of the Planes is not overwritten by Blood Fever (and it should be).

EDIT: Wait, never mind. I might have been looking at the DoT portion, I forgot BF applied two debuffs.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-28-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Soulwalker

Default The Tactitian

Just some things that I noticed about the tactitian:
    Is it a normal occurance that the healing torrent heals me whenever I cast it. I mean, the ability description does not say that the torrent heals the player who casts it.

Does dexterity increase the power of healing, or just damage

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfanatic View Post
    Just some things that I noticed about the tactitian:
    Is it a normal occurance that the healing torrent heals me whenever I cast it. I mean, the ability description does not say that the torrent heals the player who casts it.
    That's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfanatic View Post
    Does dexterity increase the power of healing, or just damage
    Dexterity doesn't directly increase damage or healing. It increases your attack power, which will increase both. (It also raises your crit rating.)
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-28-2013 at 07:43 PM.

This may not be fixable, but there's a slight delay between using Planebound Aegis and gaining the shield from it. There have been multiple occasions when I've pressed the button, it's gone on cooldown, and then I've died before the absorb shield goes up.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kedon View Post
    Another bug with the automatic weapon switching from ranged to melee. Using a ranged weapon attack in a macro with a melee attack will often cause melee attacks to lock out for a few second and continue to fire the ranged attack even when in melee range.

Best way to reproduce this is to make a macro like:

cast savage strike
    cast swift shot

Repeaedly fire the macro as you run up to the target and keep pressing it when in melee range. Your character will still insist on attempting to use the ranged attacks even when it should be able to use melee attacks.
    This is by far one of the most annoying bugs and has been around for quite some time. This really needs to be fixed.

I got the greater essence of life with the proc: a chance to get ca. 2000 hp if you deflect or block

i tested in in GA and it procced once in 5 minutes...

i write this into this thread because all of the greater essence procs are so bad that it has to be a bug -.-

just my 2 cents

its just not worth the time and effort to achieve such an essence as a tank...
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Default targetting/Healing stealthed rogue

Want to get a clarification on this please.

I play healing cleric but for some reason I cannot target (through the raid bar) a stealthed rogue in my raid if he is in a different group than me, even when he is standing next to me.

As a result I cannot heal him.

I mean, is that working as intended or a bug?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast