+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Player, Need Help Riftstalker or Nightblade for solo?

Soulwalker

Default New Player, Need Help Riftstalker or Nightblade for solo?

I've decided to create a rogue and I've also decided that I want Riftstalker as my tank role and Nightblade as my DPS role. So which one should I start with to level up to 60 for solo play? And another question, how does the roles system work? I can Riftstalker for a tank and a Nightblade for a DPS on one character right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kords View Post
    I've decided to create a rogue and I've also decided that I want Riftstalker as my tank role and Nightblade as my DPS role. So which one should I start with to level up to 60 for solo play?
    For soloing, use Nightblade/4Tact/8RS. This gets you some solid self-healing. If you feel that you need more survivability, then you can put more points into RS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords View Post
    And another question, how does the roles system work? I can Riftstalker for a tank and a Nightblade for a DPS on one character right?
    Yes, you can. If you've ever played WoW, it's exactly like the dual spec system, except that you can have up to 6 specs instead of just two. That'll go up to 20 specs after patch 2.3 hits on Wednesday.

As a sidenote, you should also carry around a ranged spec for melee-unfriendly fights.

+ Reply to Thread