+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pcncdc1

Thread: NB/RS vs Sin/MM

Soulwalker

Default NB/RS vs Sin/MM

So right now my rogue is level 27 and I'm leveling mainly through pvp. I started out using Tactician/bard and I still have it cause it has cool utility and support. Then I tried out MM/ranger and its not doing too well at these levels cause for me it has awful survivability. Now I'm trying sin/mm and I'm loving it so far. But I see all this of of nb/rs and I'm just wondering which of the 2 melee specs are better?

Ascendant

It's hard to say what is best at your level because I haven't been lvl 20 in 2 years. At level 60, however, Nb/RS is only good at dueling (really good actually if you are decent). Sin/MM is decent, but if you are going ranged you should play MM/RNG. If going Sin, you should go 61.

Soulwalker

Ahh really? I used NB/RS for a couple hours just now and I was doing so much better than with my assassin. As for ranged, I'll keep my MM spec I'm planning to go 61 MM for sure though with it. Not sure whether to use Sin or Ranger for that subsoul though. Cause like I said, the survivability with my MM is pretty awful right now and the damage isn't good either.

Soulwalker

Does anyone have more input on this from a pvp standpoint? Still not sure which one I should be using more so that I could get used to that class when I hit 60.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Pcncdc1 View Post
    Ahh really? I used NB/RS for a couple hours just now and I was doing so much better than with my assassin. As for ranged, I'll keep my MM spec I'm planning to go 61 MM for sure though with it. Not sure whether to use Sin or Ranger for that subsoul though. Cause like I said, the survivability with my MM is pretty awful right now and the damage isn't good either.
    My marksman spec is horrible in pvp, damage is just a joke, my pyro feels vastly superior..

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmort View Post
    My marksman spec is horrible in pvp, damage is just a joke, my pyro feels vastly superior..
    Use Eradicate more.

+ Reply to Thread