+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potential issues with the Rogue

Soulwalker

Default Potential issues with the Rogue

The following are just a few issues that I noticed with the Rogue

1)The ability sentry battery (marksmen) says that it hits up to 5 enemies between the target and the caster. I have noticed that the ability will actually hit enemies that are not between the target and the caster (it hits enemies behind the target, therefore not between the target and the caster). This means that the ability is either bugged or the ability description is false. If anybody has noticed the same thing, or if I am incorrect in what I have noticed, please comment below.

2)The ability shadow fire (ranger) used to have a cast time of I believe 2 seconds. Now it seems that the ability has no cast time. I am wondering if this is true or if what I have found with the ability is false. If I am correct, could anybody please note the patch that it came with.

Thankyou for reading

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfanatic View Post
    The following are just a few issues that I noticed with the Rogue

1)The ability sentry battery (marksmen) says that it hits up to 5 enemies between the target and the caster. I have noticed that the ability will actually hit enemies that are not between the target and the caster (it hits enemies behind the target, therefore not between the target and the caster). This means that the ability is either bugged or the ability description is false. If anybody has noticed the same thing, or if I am incorrect in what I have noticed, please comment below.
    Dunno and don't care as I never use sentry battery,

2)The ability shadow fire (ranger) used to have a cast time of I believe 2 seconds. Now it seems that the ability has no cast time. I am wondering if this is true or if what I have found with the ability is false. If I am correct, could anybody please note the patch that it came with.

Thankyou for reading
    You have to spend point higher in the tree to get instant cast shadow fire (and splinter shot). Around 30 points I think.

Soulwalker

Thanks, I am surprised that I never noticed the ability that makes shadow fire 0 second cast time.

Sentry Battery and similar abilities have always had issues with targeting. It is just less apparent (and less important) now that they have a target maximum.

+ Reply to Thread