+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker PA questions

Default Riftstalker PA questions

Leveling my rogue, absolutely loving tanking in dungeons. So much so that I want to plan my PA around that spec when I get it. So...

1) Are the dex glyphs still the best weapon buffs for survivability? Or is Vampiric Essence actually worth it while leveling?

2) Assuming I can get those glyphs and max out Earth and Life, what next? Dex planes? Whatever fits my weapons?

I have about 560 PA levels, so I'm fairly certain I can max the useful parts of Earth/Life and get the dex glyphs the moment I ding. Just not sure what to go for after that.
    If you're too old to play with Legos, you still have some growing up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehrgontra View Post
    Leveling my rogue, absolutely loving tanking in dungeons. So much so that I want to plan my PA around that spec when I get it. So...

1) Are the dex glyphs still the best weapon buffs for survivability? Or is Vampiric Essence actually worth it while leveling?

2) Assuming I can get those glyphs and max out Earth and Life, what next? Dex planes? Whatever fits my weapons?

I have about 560 PA levels, so I'm fairly certain I can max the useful parts of Earth/Life and get the dex glyphs the moment I ding. Just not sure what to go for after that.
    1. Use the dex glyphs.

2. Before you bother with the glyphs, go for the endurance in the second tier of the PvP tree. After you've gotten that, go for Weapon Shield in T3 of Water-- it adds 10 endurance. Then, Air T3. And after that, it really doesn't matter much.

Rift Master

Vampiric Essence is useful while doing solo/questing/leveling content. But the second you're in a group, it's not necessary, and you should have the dext glyphs running as a tank.

The rest of what Muspel holds true, and the order I'd do thing in:
    Get T1-3 End from earth and life
    Get End buffs from the War Tree
    Get Dext Glyph from T3 Air
    Get Weapon Shield from Water (T3)
    Get T1-3 Dext from Air and water
    AP buffs for your equiped weapons (most likely daggers and/or swords)
    Everything else

Thanks for the answers! Forgot all about war, actually.
    If you're too old to play with Legos, you still have some growing up to do.

+ Reply to Thread