+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @ Ailion Starting to worry me a little

Default @ Ailion Starting to worry me a little

Now before anyone jumps in i'm comparing rogues to warriors not clerics and mages due to similarities in roles.

Paragon was already pulling more than 61 sin without having limitations on position and now that its been not only buffed but simplified. That margin of difference is starting to get quite high.

Riftblade was already doing better than nb/sin and pure nb. Even with the tweaks u made to its finishers u kept it at roughly the same dps lvl as before with the planar blade change. Nb still has bad crit scaling and NB/Sin along with sin only got maybe a 100-200 boost with the serrated blades change. Which means they are still falling short, one more so than the other.

I would like to assume that u have some other tweaks planned and have just not put them out but 2.3 is in 7 days. You responded to the first round of warrior changes within a few days to modify things and boost/balance specs.

It feels like our tweaks were pacifying moves (bandaids) that were kinda just thrown out to keep up quiet for a little while.
    Last edited by desaroth; 06-05-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Welcome to Rift.

... can't really say anything more than that without it turning into a snide remark about warriors being op forever and always.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Yeah I've been playing since the RoS opening event so i know how things generally work. But as far as forums go and class balances. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

MiO
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by desaroth View Post
    Now before anyone jumps in i'm comparing rogues to warriors not clerics and mages due to similarities in roles.

Paragon was already pulling more than 61 sin without having limitations on position and now that its been not only buffed but simplified.
    There are probably too many encounters that, as far as I could ever tell, prevent backstabbing. Its too bad bladedancer wasnt ready for regulos.

If GA keeps some of its encounter mechanics we'll see another thread like this about class balance anyway. Get ready for some lulz or crushing defeat.

Hah! Cleric dps must not be squeaky enough.
    Last edited by MiO; 06-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Welcome to the club. Then again, if they do buff us up to the level of other classes, it will be short lived before they make us sub-par again...usually the way it seems to happen because Rogue is everyone' favorite class to whine about.
    Last edited by Calo; 06-05-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Lol rogue dps in pve is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

+ Reply to Thread