+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tactician - Useful at high levels?

Default Tactician - Useful at high levels?

Hey now!

Just wondering how useful and worthwhile a 61pt Tactician build is in the end-game (Raids & Dungeons).

Or is a BM & Bard more useful than a Tactician?

61 tact isn't really used. 41tact/35mm is pretty much the best AoE DPS spec rogues have though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironic View Post
    61 tact isn't really used. 41tact/35mm is pretty much the best AoE DPS spec rogues have though.
    Ah. I see. But are 41 /35 builds included in end-game activities? Or are they just more-or-less a leveling soul, like Necromancers & such?

Quote Originally Posted by Faction 3 View Post
    Ah. I see. But are 41 /35 builds included in end-game activities? Or are they just more-or-less a leveling soul, like Necromancers & such?
    41/35 is used for endgame content that requires a lot of AoE, like Matriarch of Pestilence in the Endless Eclipse raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Faction 3 View Post
    41/35 is used for endgame content that requires a lot of AoE, like Matriarch of Pestilence in the Endless Eclipse raid.

Despite what the description says, Tactician is not a support soul. It's AoE DPS.

61 Tactician can be used for AoE healing when you have an entire raid stacked in one spot, but Warden heals better, and without the positioning requirement.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-02-2013 at 02:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread