+ Reply to Thread

Thread: touch of darkness not desirable on pvp?

Soulwalker

Default touch of darkness not desirable on pvp?

well at first before getting touch of darkness I Was excited of dealing almost double damage with my openers but having lower range , thought that wouldn't be a problem , like in wow.. thing is in this game everyone spams aoe left and right.... and more often than not I get out of stealth before reaching someone , even wasting shadow stalk to do it

So my question is , touch of darkness is absolutely not recommended to use on pvp ? toggle if I see the chance of using it on someone who is close ? or not

It can be useful, in the right context. Basically it is for ambush tactics. You know where someone is going to go say in a WF and you sit stealthed waiting. Then pop on em. I like that kinda style. In CQ though with the massive zerg mentality....yeah pretty useless.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

+ Reply to Thread