+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone tried this build in pvp?

Soulwalker

Default anyone tried this build in pvp?

ok, so im only lvl 52 and playing melee rogue, i really dislike ranged chars, atm im 40 NB and 28 RS, i know its pretty faceroll but when up against all the Pyros, RB and MM at low lvl pvp i dont feel so ashamed, only thing that really anoys me about the spec is the interupt i get from RS at 28 points, it does almost nothing to healers, and its just about the only thing i can do to them once out of stealth, i also play Assasin spec but must admit it is kinda hard to stay alive at low lvl with that spec, perhaps it gets better at 60 and some gear.

now to my question, i have thought of playing 40NB/24RS/12BD at lvl 60, from what i see i loose just a little dps, and my ports have 45sec cooldown instead of 25sec, but i gain a 15 sec cooldown charge that removes roots, i get reprisal (dont know is this is a dps loss) and i get a interupt that do something. the spec would look like something like this.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#w...w/t91iGO/x9n5w

Soulwalker

ok tried it abit and feels abit clonky, main problem is im lvl 52 so my points come out of NB, so my dps is alot lower than what i think it will be at 60, but i must say that BD interupt is very good, better than expected, so i still have hopes, so anyone at 60 tried it or want to trie it and report back

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    ok tried it abit and feels abit clonky, main problem is im lvl 52 so my points come out of NB, so my dps is alot lower than what i think it will be at 60, but i must say that BD interupt is very good, better than expected, so i still have hopes, so anyone at 60 tried it or want to trie it and report back
    I've tried it at 60... meh... but then again. I'm not up there yet with my 60. Interrupts work.
    I'm now trying it out with a MM build adding another interrupt on cd. Plus I now have eradicate.

Prophet of Telara

Try 40NB/36RS at 60. You can either grab MM for hasted shot, or BD for Side Steps for the third soul. Lots of NB/RS builds out there, but that's what I find works the best for me. This gives you Constant Deviation, which you can use to up your damage considerably if you are comfortable with the amount of heals your team has. If the heals are low, toggle it off and you'll have better survivability. Not super mobile aside from the ports, but damage is good and it is hard to kill.

WORKS FINE FOR ME..... why didnt I think of this build before?
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread