+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling through PVP

Soulwalker

Default Leveling through PVP

Hey guys. I'm mainly leveling my rogue through PvP and at the moment I'm using Tactician/Bard for a support and aoe dps role. I'm not sure how this becomes at higher levels. I'm pretty much looking for some guidance for a Tact/Bard build and a Marksman build, both for PVP. Thanks

Soulwalker

Anyone have ideas?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Pcncdc1 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm mainly leveling my rogue through PvP and at the moment I'm using Tactician/Bard for a support and aoe dps role. I'm not sure how this becomes at higher levels. I'm pretty much looking for some guidance for a Tact/Bard build and a Marksman build, both for PVP. Thanks
    Okay, as I see it and personal experience there are 2 MM builds that i used for lvling.

1. MM + RB - Tanky and with swift shot + Hasted Shot plus phase shifts VERY VERY mobile , keep BD as a 0 pt tree for steps that dodge makes you even harder to kill has a bit of a long CD but its a 0 pt tree. NEVER stop moving with this tree unless you really can afford it, keep on the move.

2. MM + Ranger - Massive burst .. but you are soft . DONT get any skills that relate to aoe or really your pet damage. Just get your damage skills % increases to dmg / attack power / ect. You can really unload the burst on squishy people, learn when not to go in and when to get the **** out. Use your range and kite kite kite kite .. if people get ahold of you your dead. Also Learn to Line of Site always , if you see a stupid make hard casting cinder burst you have a million years to get out of the way. If you see fire ball GET OUT OF SITE. Insta Cinders will kill this build almost in 1 shot .. but thats just mage pvp in low lvls.. LOS and pick off dummys!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lostt View Post
    Okay, as I see it and personal experience there are 2 MM builds that i used for lvling.

1. MM + RB - Tanky and with swift shot + Hasted Shot plus phase shifts VERY VERY mobile , keep BD as a 0 pt tree for steps that dodge makes you even harder to kill has a bit of a long CD but its a 0 pt tree. NEVER stop moving with this tree unless you really can afford it, keep on the move.

2. MM + Ranger - Massive burst .. but you are soft . DONT get any skills that relate to aoe or really your pet damage. Just get your damage skills % increases to dmg / attack power / ect. You can really unload the burst on squishy people, learn when not to go in and when to get the **** out. Use your range and kite kite kite kite .. if people get ahold of you your dead. Also Learn to Line of Site always , if you see a stupid make hard casting cinder burst you have a million years to get out of the way. If you see fire ball GET OUT OF SITE. Insta Cinders will kill this build almost in 1 shot .. but thats just mage pvp in low lvls.. LOS and pick off dummys!
    As far as bard goes , really just try what you like, make sure you have your key bard skills , and play the game , i like riftstalker for more tank then support , i can be focused rather then my dps teammates while they take out people. Its your playstyle though try out differnt combos!

+ Reply to Thread