+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Leveling 1-60

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Leveling 1-60

What is the "Best"/"Easiest" build to LEVEL a Rogue from lv 1-60. So far I am a lv 26 Battle Bard, but I can't seem to solo more than 2-3 mobs without almost dieing or just plain dieing. I've tried all the other rogue premades and am still having a hard time handling more than 2 mobs. I'm looking for a build that I can deal decent damage with, heal myself and survive rough encounters with. I thought about trying a hybrid of Riftstalker/Blademaster/Assassin, Nightblade/Tactician, or something that uses 8 Riftstalker/4 Tactician. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rulian View Post
    something that uses 8 Riftstalker/4 Tactician.
    Yeah, do this.

Rift Disciple

And then mentor yourself to 15 and IA through Silverwood or Freemarch. Do that until 50. Be sure to pick up each tier of Planar and PvP gear. Blue gear with even a terrible spec will carry you much farther, faster.

These guides are very old, but still current. Do NOT skip this stuff while leveling.
    http://www.riftrvr.com/guides/low-level-pvp-gear-guide/

Be sure to check the other guides for later levels. Seriously, having current blue gear is that big a difference.

Default Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Inshalla View Post
    And then mentor yourself to 15 and IA through Silverwood or Freemarch. Do that until 50. Be sure to pick up each tier of Planar and PvP gear. Blue gear with even a terrible spec will carry you much farther, faster.

These guides are very old, but still current. Do NOT skip this stuff while leveling.
    http://www.riftrvr.com/guides/low-level-pvp-gear-guide/

Be sure to check the other guides for later levels. Seriously, having current blue gear is that big a difference.
    This!!!! Totally this!!!! Too many times I see people in IA with lower level greens, and I instantly think: oh no.

It hinders you. So my suggestion is while in IA que for a randoms WF for the pvp gear and the daily random blues. Even if they're only slightly better than what you have it's worth it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    It's important if you:
    Want to be the very best, like no-one ever was!
    To grind them all is my real test, to earn rep is my cause!
    I will travel across the land, grinding far and wide!
    Each rep grind to achieve, the power that's inside...

+ Reply to Thread