+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Muspel
  • 2 Post By Javaris

Thread: Quick Leveling Questions

Telaran

Default Quick Leveling Questions

Hey everyone,

I just reactivated an old account on which I have a mid-30's rogue that I haven't touched since about 4 months after the game's launch. Could someone please point me in the right direction in terms of a reasonable leveling build that doesn't involve MM (not a fan of the play style)? I've seen some things regarding nb/sin and tactician but am unsure of how they'll scale at my level. Any help would be appreciated

8 points in Riftstalker and 4 points in Tactician. Put the rest of the points pretty much wherever you want and you'll do fine, but the best options for a "main soul" are Bladedancer, Nightblade, and Tactician.
    Last edited by Muspel; 05-19-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Rift Disciple

In particular, the abilities you are looking for are 4 points in Tactician for Curative Engine and 8 points into Riftstalker for 3/3 Boosted Recovery. Those two are the core of most any melee solo spec.

Default Solo melee

Quote Originally Posted by Inshalla View Post
    In particular, the abilities you are looking for are 4 points in Tactician for Curative Engine and 8 points into Riftstalker for 3/3 Boosted Recovery. Those two are the core of most any melee solo spec.
    Even range specs. I'm working on a ranger spec, and the boosted recovery and curative engine are amazing. In fact, to level without them warrants a serious questioning on your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    8 points in Riftstalker and 4 points in Tactician. Put the rest of the points pretty much wherever you want and you'll do fine, but the best options for a "main soul" are Bladedancer, Nightblade, and Tactician.
    At lower levels should I focus on 8 Riftstalker/4 Tactician first? Or just spend the extra points you get?

Quote Originally Posted by DeXoteric View Post
    At lower levels should I focus on 8 Riftstalker/4 Tactician first? Or just spend the extra points you get?
    I would rush towards 4 points in Tactician. If Curative Engine's self-healing isn't sufficient, then you can rush Boosted Recovery, as well.

+ Reply to Thread