+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player looking for some help with builds

Telaran

Default Returning player looking for some help with builds

Ive looked around but not found exactly what Im looking for.

Im looking for four types of builds with macros and point allocations with them.

I would like one ranged pvp guide for warfronts, used to be MM when I played but who knows now.

I would like one dagger type pvp when I need to use stealth which used to be important in steppes. I would often use this for world pvp as well during the dailies.

I would like one bard build for healing in pvp. I love to help out in team fights and would like to be able to have that build available for those warfronts and open pvp where a healer is needed.

And finally one build for pve leveling so I basically have three types that I would need.

I know lots have been asking but Im really looking for the top builds out there at the moment with a good break down of what macros to use and where to specifically put the points in each tree. Ive been out of the game for a long time I stopped playing right at the time they put in that ember or emble island.

Any help would be appreciated, if people have links or whatever to the best ones out there being used at the moment would be really helpful.
    Last edited by Langelos; 05-18-2013 at 12:04 AM.
    www.empiresunited.com

Telaran

that one top pvp ranged build I want to be pure damage, something I can just smash players down with. I dont want it to be a support range pvp build just a pure damage one plz.
    www.empiresunited.com

Stock answers:

Ranged: MM
    Melee: NB/RS
    Healing: 40bard/36 tact (stupidly good group heals)
    Grinding: Anything with 8 RS/4 Tact + Vampiric Essence from PA tree

Rogue guides section is right below the discussion areas.

+ Reply to Thread