+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Muspel

Thread: Need melee rogue and ranged rogue lvling spec

Soulwalker

Default Need melee rogue and ranged rogue lvling spec

Hi , i just returned to rift a few hours ago , was trying to continue leveling with my old spec which was 49 *** / 15 NB / 0RS , i was dieing quite a bit and wasnt killing fast , i am lvl 49 about to be 50 and hit the Storm Legion quest zones , please help me out

To make a soloing build, put 4 points into Tactician and 8 points into RS. After that, you can put the rest pretty much anywhere and you'll have a decent soloing build, but the most effective choices include Tactician, Nightblade, and Bladedancer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    To make a soloing build, put 4 points into Tactician and 8 points into RS. After that, you can put the rest pretty much anywhere and you'll have a decent soloing build, but the most effective choices include Tactician, Nightblade, and Bladedancer.
    Is your the bladedancer build in ur signature any good , do u have a link to that TC/NB/BD build?

Mus, I used your MM guide very recently and it was so helpful! I was stuck in a rut with Ranger because I love pet classes but it was starting to stagnate and I wasn't sure what to do with that toon. I changed to the MM recommendations and the utility and movement are so much fun. Better for PvP and dungeons too. When soloing I often go places I shouldn't and pull stuff that generally isn't a good idea (but is still fun to me, heh), so I still use Ranger for the tank pet. But good guide, thanks!
    Last edited by ilex011; 05-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by Viruus View Post
    Is your the bladedancer build in ur signature any good , do u have a link to that TC/NB/BD build?
    It's not Tact/NB/BD. It's using each of those respective souls as a main soul in conjunction with the 8RS/4Tact.

For the Tactician soloing build, check out Dunsparrow's website. For Nightblade, look for Granpa's soloing build. For Bladedancer, check the guide in my signature (but that one is more complicated to play than the rest, so you may not want to play it).

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    It's using each of those respective souls as a main soul in conjunction with the 8RS/4Tact.
    Basically this.
    The 8RS is for extra self-healing, I went from 50 to 60 with 44 Bard/4 Tactician/rest Nightblade just fine, aoe-killing mobs all the time.

But yeah, anything with 4 Tactician is gold.
    Unless you're absolutely terrible at the game, and can't read talent descriptions, you'll breeze through the zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Viruus View Post
    I have said this before regarding Muspel's Bladedancer guide, and it warrants repeating...it is a smashing good build!! If you can play in the least bit, it is very hard to die, and it puts out from what I can tell great dps....I'm always first or second in dungeons with it.

Friggn' love it! You feel like one BAD ***** Rogue with this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraxammer View Post
    it puts out from what I can tell great dps....I'm always first or second in dungeons with it.
    I don't recommend using that build in dungeons. Use 61 Bladedancer instead if you want the same playstyle-- it does significantly more DPS.

+ Reply to Thread