+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ymirson

Thread: melee PVP spec

Soulwalker

Default melee PVP spec

OK enough is enough,i returned to rift after buying defiance and getting the free stormlegion expansion and started levelling my warrior to lv 58.All fun ect and nice expansion ect pve wise very nice !
    PVP: iam getting slaughtered by you crazy *** overpowered monkeys,iam not elite pvp but i dont really suck either,tried every spec the warrior forums sugested,when i see other warriors face the mighty rogue then fall as hard as me,when the mighty mage tries to help the dying warrior he gets what he diserves - he dies 1.3sec after the warrior dies .
    When dead and paralysed thinking over WTF just hitted me seeing the rogue pop up some heals before vanishing into thin air or blinking away off to his next victim i gotta say:jeezes ****ing christ wb to rift ! anyway ..................................
    Luckely i have a 50 rogue too !!
    Tommorow ima gonne start levelling my rogue so gimme somme uber shredder faceroll specs so that i can join the fun guys !! links-souls- gimme gimme

ps:iam pretty wasted when i wrote this so gimme a break ya ?
    Last edited by Smoker1977be; 05-10-2013 at 03:03 PM.

cool story bro
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Don't drink and drive.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

Rift Disciple

I suffered from flatulence yesterday.
    Cornucopia - lvl60 Rogue -|- R80 [Brutwacht EU] - | - Guild: Vanen

Quote Originally Posted by Cornu View Post
    I suffered from flatulence yesterday.
    That stinks.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

Rift Disciple

Well, quite dependent on your olfactory perception. Like a light summer drizzle, with little butterflies fluttering about, and a slight touch of rotten eggs, jfyi.
    Cornucopia - lvl60 Rogue -|- R80 [Brutwacht EU] - | - Guild: Vanen

Quote Originally Posted by Smoker1977be View Post
    OK enough is enough,i returned to rift after buying defiance and getting the free stormlegion expansion and started levelling my warrior to lv 58.All fun ect and nice expansion ect pve wise very nice !
    PVP: iam getting slaughtered by you crazy *** overpowered monkeys,iam not elite pvp but i dont really suck either,tried every spec the warrior forums sugested,when i see other warriors face the mighty rogue then fall as hard as me,when the mighty mage tries to help the dying warrior he gets what he diserves - he dies 1.3sec after the warrior dies .
    When dead and paralysed thinking over WTF just hitted me seeing the rogue pop up some heals before vanishing into thin air or blinking away off to his next victim i gotta say:jeezes ****ing christ wb to rift ! anyway ..................................
    Luckely i have a 50 rogue too !!
    Tommorow ima gonne start levelling my rogue so gimme somme uber shredder faceroll specs so that i can join the fun guys !! links-souls- gimme gimme

ps:iam pretty wasted when i wrote this so gimme a break ya ?
    do, do level that rogue, you'll be singing a different tune in no time. i foresee a similar visit to the warrior forums.

+ Reply to Thread