+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back after a long while, and wondering about the tact soul.

Soulwalker

Default Coming back after a long while, and wondering about the tact soul.

Hi !

I've been away for awhile now, and pretty lost to be honest. While looking for some good souls to use, i've stumbled upon the tactitan one.

Amazing look, really. Flame..Thrower. That's all I need to say.

I usually am a concept driven player, and my first toon was a Saboteur (I won't explain why, let's just say we're talking about a tech-damage dealer coward). I think I'm going to reroll it -from 1 to 50- to learn the mechanics that might have changed.

But I was wondering if the tactitian soul might be a good DPS soul (solo/dungeon. I'm not a raider). I was planning to use the NB soul to complement it, and wished to put 44 points in tact.

Could you help me, fellow rogues ?

By the way, sorry if my english is bad. It's not my native language.

Tactician doesn't synergize particularly well with Nightblade. Tactician/Marksman is the strongest rogue AoE spec, though.

A word of warning: you won't find a Tactician build that does great single-target DPS. For this reason, you're going to want to have a different spec for encounters that require high damage on a single enemy.

Soulwalker

Well, thanks. I'm not sure i want to be the top single target damage dealer. Being able to stick to a concept and do decent single et good AOE seems already nice,to me.

Unfortunately, saboteur and tactician don't seem to synergize well.

Soulwalker

I finally tried a sin/tact build, with MM to complement it. Seems to work well solo wise.

+ Reply to Thread