+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 61 Sin help

Shadowlander

Default 61 Sin help

Hey, I've been testing 61 sin specs for awhile now but I would like to hear others opinions on the best spec (pvp). On a side note I've started up conquest again recently and was wondering if anyone had some advice for a spec there as well, thanks

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Daxeon View Post
    Hey, I've been testing 61 sin specs for awhile now but I would like to hear others opinions on the best spec (pvp). On a side note I've started up conquest again recently and was wondering if anyone had some advice for a spec there as well, thanks
    61 Assassin, 13 Bladedancer, 2 Marksman

Bladedancer will give you a gap closer, an interrupt/silence, a sprint, a reactive/no GCD combo point builder and increased damage. Marksman gives you another sprint and ranged builders/finishers.

You only asked for spec, so i'll leave it at that. As far as CQ goes, I'd rather watch a 24 hour Twilight marathon while chewing on broken glass while being repeatedly punched in the balls then run around tagging extractors and pretending like it's pvp for 2 hours.
    Unrated -- Now show me on this doll where the mean rogue touched you.

If you seriously want to contribute in CQ, spec "i lead a raid in a fashion that makes my teams win"

seriously, the "gameplay" in CQ is on such a grand scale that your spec won't make or break anything beyond the random 1vs1

if you want to feel good, spec tactician DPS or healing or bard and tag every kill happening in sight.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

+ Reply to Thread