+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New Rogue soul: thoughts?

clerics can que as support and they are the only calling able to do this.

I for one would like a full healing soul even if its just a bolt on cleanse for tact.

How are they able to queue for support? They don't have any support souls. I thought this was why giving Warriors a support soul was a big thing, so they could queue for support.

Quote Originally Posted by Drel View Post
    How are they able to queue for support? They don't have any support souls. I thought this was why giving Warriors a support soul was a big thing, so they could queue for support.
    Druid and I think Warden specs allow clerics to queue as support. I know I can check all four boxes on mine at least.

One of the reasons we keep bringing up a REAL healing soul for rogues is we have two partial (Bard/Tact) healing souls already so getting a full one wouldn't be much of stretch.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMagnet View Post
    Druid and I think Warden specs allow clerics to queue as support. I know I can check all four boxes on mine at least.

One of the reasons we keep bringing up a REAL healing soul for rogues is we have two partial (Bard/Tact) healing souls already so getting a full one wouldn't be much of stretch.
    Yea, plus on top of this there's a lack of healers. In pvp if you don't get enough clerics or mages (who're willing to switch to healing) then you'll get rolled. There's nothing you can do about it.

Looking at how many callings can fill each role:
    Tanking - 3
    Healing - 2
    DPS - 4
    Support - 3 (4 if you include clerics who aren't support but they can queue in dungeons as support)

Problem is obvious, not enough callings can heal. It also causes friction in game, people yell at clerics and mages who aren't healing and call them names. It would be so much simpler if the cleric could retort, 'no, you go heals!' instead of the back and forth QQ.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Well, I never knew that Clerics could queue as support; that's interesting. I do see your points, and actually I kinda want a Rogue healer too. I just don't want a warrior healer, and I don't necessarily need a mage tank, so I worry that if a Rogue healer were put in place, then everyone would be demanding the next "logical step", meaning to make every class fill every role.

Otherwise, yes, I think a rogue healer would be great, and it would obviously mix well with Bard and Tactician (would it even mix well with anything else?). Still would like a natural, herbal-remedy man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4