+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LvL 30...Help me with PvP Build!!!!

Soulwalker

Default LvL 30...Help me with PvP Build!!!!

Ok...As it said in my Title Im lvl 30 And I cant get a grip on PvP.....So if anyone could help me with a Build for lvl 30...It would be great

I guess your dieing a lot so try this. Just remember not to go toe to toe with someone higher leveled until you get gain a level or two. Focus fire with someone just to crank damage, your finisher (Coda of Restoration) will bring aoe heals. Try to always keep your Motifs up too.
    4 points/Tactician/Metal Plating
    4 points/Riftstalker/Toughened Soul
    Rest of points into Bard - Points should be more for healing then damage.

or spend 5 minutes playing the game and be lvl 60, and then worry about your pvp builds..

no really.. by the time you nail out a decent build, and understand it, you should have alrdy made it to 60 by logging in, its that easy, and with no "twinking" this should not be foremost on your mind.

possible excuse? to learn how best to play a spec, right? except that every other month something changes and we end up favoring another spec.

Default Get in touch

Quote Originally Posted by Aoddan View Post
    Ok...As it said in my Title Im lvl 30 And I cant get a grip on PvP.....So if anyone could help me with a Build for lvl 30...It would be great
    Ayo!

I don't know if this links to your email and you'll get a notification about it or not, but we've been worried about you. Get in touch, somehow. Rift is still an option. Just let us know you're ok. Sorry to do this publicly, but I ran out of options.

+ Reply to Thread