+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New SHoE?

Soulwalker

Default New SHoE?

Is there a newer SHoE? I have the one from HK but took a break and don't know if there was one in ID. I've looked through the raid gear some what but not completely wondering if there is a new one in one of the raids to replace the one i have.

Empyrean Core Expert last boss drops the new SHoE.

And like the tradition, its also called SHoE (Spent Heavey Omniparticle Emitter - Heals 1323 to 1617 to up to 3 nearby allies).
    Last edited by DaCommando; 01-23-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Retired

The original SHoE is the only one that was ever really worth using. HP and Spellpower have scaled far more than the procs have.
    Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    The original SHoE is the only one that was ever really worth using. HP and Spellpower have scaled far more than the procs have.
    Not really true. The EC SHOE is better healing increase than any other trinket. The crucia SHOE is even better, and if you have it, the upgraded CQ SHOE is the best of both worlds. There is no point in getting the CQ DPS trinket upgrade, procs like never where as the CQ SHOE trinket procs all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Not really true. The EC SHOE is better healing increase than any other trinket. The crucia SHOE is even better, and if you have it, the upgraded CQ SHOE is the best of both worlds. There is no point in getting the CQ DPS trinket upgrade, procs like never where as the CQ SHOE trinket procs all the time.
    I would consider getting Ridgerunners to be a better choice than the Expert SHoE. I have no experience with the Crucia one so I can't comment there. The Upgraded CQ one is really a no-brainer since it's the best of both worlds.
    Nope.

Ascendant

I would consider getting Ridgerunners to be a better choice than the Expert SHoE. I have no experience with the Crucia one so I can't comment there. The Upgraded CQ one is really a no-brainer since it's the best of both worlds.
    For Aoe healing it is pretty hard to beat 1.5Kx3 that is procing on average every 5-8s for bard. Crucia one ups that to ~1.9kx3 every 5-8s. The CQ affects healing by a fraction of that, same with RR trinket. So for healing for a rogue that realistically is going to be a bard, the 3 new SHOEs are BIS.

I thought the Conquest one was suppose to be working in pvp only? did it get changed or am I remembering it wrong?
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Oops I should have realised this was Rogue forums. I just assumed it was somewhere casterish
    Nope.

Oops I should have realised this was Rogue forums. I just assumed it was somewhere casterish
    Lol

But yeah, CQ trinket trumps all trinkets imo...
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    I thought the Conquest one was suppose to be working in pvp only? did it get changed or am I remembering it wrong?
    The Conquest trinket procs were PVP-only until the last patch. The last patch ninja removed that requirement and it now works in both PVP and PVE.

RiftScene.com - The Only RiftNerd Fansite You Need

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by misticalx View Post
    The Conquest trinket procs were PVP-only until the last patch. The last patch ninja removed that requirement and it now works in both PVP and PVE.
    The proc always worked in pve. I guess removing the text from tooltip was easier than fixing the proc.

Quote Originally Posted by misticalx View Post
    The vast majority of "PvP only" effects do not work as stated and works in PvE as well, including some of the PvP PAs.

Its been that way for ages, and is certainly not new.

And there's no way any of these new fangled SHoEs can compare with the original SHoE.

Anyone who disagrees either forgot what it did originally or perhaps never knew.
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 01-23-2013 at 04:37 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    The vast majority of "PvP only" effects do not work as stated and works in PvE as well, including some of the PvP PAs.

Its been that way for ages, and is certainly not new.

And there's no way any of these new fangled SHoEs can compare with the original SHoE.

Anyone who disagrees either forgot what it did originally or perhaps never knew.
    He meant to specifically reference the tooltip and not the proc itself. He knows that the proc works both in PVE and PVP.

That's all his reply was meant to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do we have any other Exp option besides Shoe? Any of the shielding ones work off Bard or Tact?

Quote Originally Posted by Gynxz View Post
    Do we have any other Exp option besides Shoe? Any of the shielding ones work off Bard or Tact?
    Sure, when you single target heal like it says.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast