Default TACTICAN macro sistem

i am new to the macro sistem , :

what is it for ?

how i us it ?

when i us it ?

guids will be helpfull

Thanks David [ i am a TACTICAN Rouge ]

Shadowlander

I've looked around a bit and I haven't seen any useful macros for tactician because their main attacks are channeled and the torrent primer ability is a finisher instead of a typical buff. You might want to check out Dunsparrow's guide to rogue tacticians for a leveling build or his "power bard" for end game healing with dps.

www.dunsparrow.com I believe, or just google it.

Ascendant

There are no macros for Tactician

Just follow a guide

Or, look at the other link above.
    Last edited by Chaszar; 01-20-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Ascendant

Sorry the "Just Follow a Guide" should have gone here:

Just follow a Guide

Plane Walker

You can macro if you want. It varies upon exact build and personal taste. For example you could macro torrent primer and emp bolt so that after your 4 torrents you just have to press 1 button twice rather than 2 different buttons, thus freeing up space. That's a good one if you're a "I just blast torrents" tact.

One I like to use in my build for ST burst is emp ray->emp bolt. I like to have 4 torrent stacks before I start the burst so I can press 1 button 3 times.

Things to keep in mind about macros:
    1 keypress will activate 1 skill. In each macro you'll only be able to have 1 skill that has no sort of "blocker" like a cooldown or a conditional.

The macro will go down the list in the order you put it until it finds a skill that can be used, so place the skills in order of priority.

Abilities off the global cooldown should be placed at the bottom of the macro and will activate while the global cooldown is going.

+ Reply to Thread