+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: WoW Trion

Default WoW Trion

Why the nerfs on rogues in pvp? you nerf us so that other classes can faceroll us, and when we were owning it up, they started wining and u listen to them for real? they just need to learn to play their class, I'm still getting use to my meele rogue but some may agree to disagree that us rogues meele wise are dead, maybe i suck at low level, maybe it gets better at 50+, but please stop the nerfs, and gives other callings buffs or abilities to deal with us rogue, I love my rogue i alwayss like them in all mmos.

Rogues are meant to burst damage their 1vs1 target and kill them as quicky, buy when we do own people they cry and u nerfs us, now they faceroll us, so the rogue is no longer a rogue.

What is this...i dont even...
    SwiftFury - 4/4, 4/5 -Retired

http://coriolisguild.enjin.com/

Oceanic Guild is currently Recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiftNoobie View Post
    Why the nerfs on rogues in pvp? you nerf us so that other classes can faceroll us, and when we were owning it up, they started wining and u listen to them for real? they just need to learn to play their class, I'm still getting use to my meele rogue but some may agree to disagree that us rogues meele wise are dead, maybe i suck at low level, maybe it gets better at 50+, but please stop the nerfs, and gives other callings buffs or abilities to deal with us rogue, I love my rogue i alwayss like them in all mmos.

Rogues are meant to burst damage their 1vs1 target and kill them as quicky, buy when we do own people they cry and u nerfs us, now they faceroll us, so the rogue is no longer a rogue.
    Woah woah, hold up, It's not Trion's fault you don't know how to play your still overpowered Rogue
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Amazing.

I just want to be able to pop in own someone with in few secs or under a min and pop out and move on to my next target.
    Trion already lets you save CP now. Soon they'll give you energy regen that lets you spam your openers all day.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 01-14-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Trion already lets you save CP now. Soon they'll give you energy regen that lets you spam your openers all day.
    IKR! What's next, letting mages keep their charge? "You get a fulminate and you get a fulminate - EVERYONE GETS A FULMINATE!"

Wait - they did what in the last patch?

I see the extra capitalization in the 'Wow' of your title there, OP.

As if you're trying to say something, but don't have the stones to do it....
    Valliac - Eth - Rogue
    Brongor - Dwarf - Warrior
    Sevisa - Kelari - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    IKR! What's next, letting mages keep their charge? "You get a fulminate and you get a fulminate - EVERYONE GETS A FULMINATE!"

Wait - they did what in the last patch?
    You get a like for your sig.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Plane Touched

OP, in the future please use specific details about what nerf you are talking about. I'm pretty sure Trion didn't nerf every single rogue ability and I'm too lazy to go try and figure out exactly which abilities you are talking about. Like for example you could say: "Trion nerfed Hasted Shot, it does half the damage now!" Something to that affect could help the community give you an idea of where you are lacking. With that information we could offer advice on how to actually improve your gameplay.

One thing you must learn in any MMO is that there are always going to be flaws, balance is never perfect, so players must adapt their playstyles to adapt as best as possible.

Anyway here is my advice as a bladedancer. Put a few points into Marksman so you can build your combo points from a distance by shooting. Once you get that max combo, zoom in get off a few hits and zoom back out. You're dps will suffer but your survivability will increase.

Warriors are still op
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Every class is OP right now.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    OP, in the future please use specific details about what nerf you are talking about.
    No kidding, I quickly logged in to see if some patch came out overnight or something and took the strings off my lute.

Prophet of Telara

you nerf us so that other classes can faceroll us.
    SO its ok for you to do it, but if the shoes on the other foot its not ?

OP, you've gotten this game confused with WoW. Even your title makes that clear.

Don't judge Rift rogues by what you got used to doing on your WoW rogue, please. That other game is still there for you, if you miss it so much.

(I wish OP was trolling, but doesn't look like it. /sigh).

A more pressing question is why have you capitalized the second W in the first word of the post title?

Are you trying to say World of Warcraft Trion, thereby implying that Trion Worlds has performed similar unsavoury changes to Rogues that Blizzard performed in the past?

Was it just a mental slip and the word wow as a statement of exclamation can no longer be separated in your mind from WoW as an acronym?

Or, and my personal opinion, are you just a mouth-breather?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Every class/calling is OP except the one you currently play.... true story

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast