+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Patch 2.1 hotfix #2

Default Patch 2.1 hotfix #2

I am wondering what the full patch notes are for rogues, as in what they did to fix our brokenness? Can we get full patch notes.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

They're up now, and the Rogue fixes were minimal. The only actual proper fix was the Tactitian bug that sometimes caused increased energy use when cycling torrents.

The Sab/Ranger and Nightblade bugs weren't fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    I am wondering what the full patch notes are for rogues, as in what they did to fix our brokenness? Can we get full patch notes.
    As far as I'm aware of, they didn't fix any of our broken specs. Unless, of course, they didn't add it in the patch notes.
    Part of Trinity. "Come for Trunks, stay for Trunks."

General of Telara

They really didn't fix any key warrior issues either if it makes you feel better =\
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Yeaa.. one more week of awsomsauceness of power and DPS glory.

I didn't see any of the big issues/bugs addressed in this hotfix, but as someone who digs through code a lot to fix bugs it's harder than it sounds.
    Even free cost too much now

Well the Broken warrior spec got fixed, though the Rogue one (as far as we know) is still working, but hey..... I can hold my breath for longer now

Guess the investment in the Sab raid crystal will last just a little bit longer now.

I honestly want them to hurry and fix all these bugs so that they can give proper buffs/nerfs to get dps where it should be. I like how the core specs function and would love to get back to using them

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Rift Disciple

Yup, Warriors got their gimp spec fixed yet mages and rogues got to keep theirs longer.../facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by JodoMcFatty View Post
    Yup, Warriors got their gimp spec fixed yet mages and rogues got to keep theirs longer.../facepalm.
    Which bugged mage spec is being exploited?
    Part of Trinity. "Come for Trunks, stay for Trunks."

Game on! Woohoo!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Khuj View Post
    Which bugged mage spec is being exploited?
    Chloro's doing 12k raid HPS. Sure it's nice since it allows us to clear more content faster than we could before due to having to need less healers.

When i said gimp spec i wasn't really referring to a spec that made no sense, the chloro spec is a fine spec but shouldn't be doing this much hps.

And as for my comment, I haven't been in game to test the fix to reckless strike so I may have prematurely spoken that warriors gimp spec is fixed. Our top damage was from Destructive Forces, which was not affected by todays patch but RS was our 2nd highest dps ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Elge View Post
    They're up now, and the Rogue fixes were minimal. The only actual proper fix was the Tactitian bug that sometimes caused increased energy use when cycling torrents.

The Sab/Ranger and Nightblade bugs weren't fixed yet.
    sadly.. it actually seemed like it should function that way.. in order to make it work the tact had to not only stack alot of crit, but it also required massive amounts of mobs being hit to proc enough energy return. It was a low percentage.. and does not work on 5 or less mobs very well at all. They might as well have just changed the wording to include how it was working.

then again.. how many people were honestly running tact in raids? very few.. most refuse to learn something new.. while others prefer to faceroll some broken 2 button sab crap.

nvm.. the bug on tact they fixed was the one where if you chained abilities from torrent it would lose almost all of your energy for no reason. bout time. now to fix the sab/sin/rngr stuff and chloro healing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast