+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue survival healing pvp build

Soulwalker

Default Rogue survival healing pvp build

Hello everyone.
    I am looking for a pvp build that can heal/support and be hard to kill, if there is any.
    I was thinking something like riftstalker/bard build but have not tried yet.
    I am already playing the tact/bard spec fr raid healing but i want a build that
    can be really annoying.
    Any suggestions would be welcome.

tact.. does far more healing than bard builds, and offers more immediate survival and mitigation options. you can do a long ranged tact that does really good dmg or decent raid healing by putting points into mm enough to get vamp munitions, then the rest in tact (building for st + to dmg, try to avoid + to torrent and aoe only abilities). healing, debuffing, and nuking healers from 35m is win. melee builds for massive pvp are kinda bogus atm.. I don't see them often, and the few I do see are only good at picking off wandering zerglings.
    Last edited by Mirimon; 01-07-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Soulwalker

thnx m8.
    can u link a build if it is not much trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Valaroma View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I am looking for a pvp build that can heal/support and be hard to kill, if there is any.
    I was thinking something like riftstalker/bard build but have not tried yet.
    I am already playing the tact/bard spec fr raid healing but i want a build that
    can be really annoying.
    Any suggestions would be welcome.
    I was planning on posting something just like this, so I will post in here instead. There aren't many pvp guide writing rogues around anymore, but I share the same dilemma. I currently use this flavor of 36tact/40bard for pvp healing (very squishy imo). I'm looking for advice on the following:

Best PVP healing spec
    Best PVP raid support / buffs spec
    Durable PVP healing spec

Any help, suggestions, or advice is greatly appreciated.

~Cheers

Marnos

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    I was planning on posting something just like this, so I will post in here instead. There aren't many pvp guide writing rogues around anymore, but I share the same dilemma. I currently use this flavor of 36tact/40bard for pvp healing (very squishy imo). I'm looking for advice on the following:

Best PVP healing spec
    Best PVP raid support / buffs spec
    Durable PVP healing spec

Any help, suggestions, or advice is greatly appreciated.

~Cheers

Marnos
    i use the same build fr healing which is quite satisfactory until a nb/rs starts to hate me and falls over me. (i do the same with my nb/rs }.

Come on all u experienced rogues, we need a reply here!!!

there a couple options for healing pvp builds.

tact/bard (36/40) this will do the most healing, requires contact with enemy, 30m range, raid buffing and aoe debuffing options, decent survival.

there is deep tact w/bard, enough to get resto bolt. this is for far more healing, no eney contact required, good spec for supporting runner/carrier or healing the melee on front line from a semi safe distance.

and.. there is something like the raid dps tactician, using mm/tact for a more offensive option.
    this gives you vamp munitions, which can be spread using empyrean engine when using emp bolt. also of note, not only does it apply weapon enhancements, but it is all pure elemental dmg. hitting with empyrean ray crit and necro bolt crits usually kills people fast. It also lets you perform these offensive roles while using resto engine to raid heal, and on top, you get 35m range to play with. between the tact/bard and mm/tact, i play those 2 for pvp.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mirimon View Post
    there a couple options for healing pvp builds.

tact/bard (36/40) this will do the most healing, requires contact with enemy, 30m range, raid buffing and aoe debuffing options, decent survival.

there is deep tact w/bard, enough to get resto bolt. this is for far more healing, no eney contact required, good spec for supporting runner/carrier or healing the melee on front line from a semi safe distance.

and.. there is something like the raid dps tactician, using mm/tact for a more offensive option.
    this gives you vamp munitions, which can be spread using empyrean engine when using emp bolt. also of note, not only does it apply weapon enhancements, but it is all pure elemental dmg. hitting with empyrean ray crit and necro bolt crits usually kills people fast. It also lets you perform these offensive roles while using resto engine to raid heal, and on top, you get 35m range to play with. between the tact/bard and mm/tact, i play those 2 for pvp.
    I been running the Bard build for heals and I have a blink spec/tact build that has been working great for me in pvp built around torrents.

What i was going to say when the player hits that magical 30% under I have taken out many of players with necrotic bolt it is devastating when it is on no recharge timer

Rift Chaser

I am a poor kiter and have found 61 tact/7rs/8brd to be a good crutch in pvp.
    The extra buffer distance from restirative bolt really helps my reaction time issue. You can really profit from target fowarding in this build to help the dps when heals not essential. The extra %healing received especially below 30% can keep you up a bit longer. The hp buff from rs helps. When there is not a bard you have vigor and also have glory even with a bard running competence.
    Last edited by ChelequaRom; 01-10-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: grammar axis powers

+ Reply to Thread