+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zaros

Thread: Bladedancer PvP?

Soulwalker

Default Bladedancer PvP?

I'm fairly new to the game, and I'm planning on leveling up my rogue as a Bladedancer for PvP. I've heard a lot of mixed talk from my friends on what rogue spec to use for that, and I was just wondering if anyone might have some advice/tips I could use?

I don't know how it'll shake out at lower levels, but if they emulate endgame at all, Bladedancer isn't going to be your best bet for PVP. It's pretty much the only soul you can't put 61 points in and put on some serious hurt.

Granted, you can put on some serious hurt, it's just that your opponent has to be staying perfectly still and not hitting you back. So, good luck with that.
    ~Quiescent

The damage BD does is great but just not feasable in PVP. It lacks gap closers and ranged attacks. DPS is highly dependant on following strict rotations and watching for the rythmic actions.

It's gotta be either Assassin or Nightblade/Riftstalker.

Default ranged pvp dps

You can try this ranged pvp spec.

Cheers

Marnos

Default Hey

If you wanna have a pretty high survivability and an overwhelming amount of AOE damage. Should really look into a mixed build with Tact and MM or for more healing Tact and Bard. :] Hope you find something you like! Welcome to the game sir.
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/Daisukexdark12/sig_faylinkz_zps2d339858.png
    Frozen Tempest: 4/4 :: Endless Eclipse 5/5
    North American 1st :: Canadian 1st :: PRE NERF Perfect Crucia & Perfect Regulos
    <How to be on T.O.P.>

W/E my alt is the bomb with Bladedancer. I don't care about dps, i just like the idea that she is a dancer. Although I leveled from 27 to 47 doing crafting quests and still using level 27 gear, I think Bladedancers are the best class PvE and PvP as a rouge.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I don't know how it'll shake out at lower levels, but if they emulate endgame at all, Bladedancer isn't going to be your best bet for PVP. It's pretty much the only soul you can't put 61 points in and put on some serious hurt.

Granted, you can put on some serious hurt, it's just that your opponent has to be staying perfectly still and not hitting you back. So, good luck with that.
    Hosh Posh. Bladedancer with Bard for the Win. Dancing and Singing like Lady GaGa!

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    Hosh Posh. Bladedancer with Bard for the Win. Dancing and Singing like Lady GaGa!
    Is trolling Zaros a new sport? I want in!

Bladedancer and Nightblade are a much stronger combo. You can mix elemental and physical so that they never know what you'll hit them with next!

Obviously, though, you need to put 51 points in Riftstalker first so that you have Scatter the Shadows, AKA the strongest ability in the game.
    Last edited by Muspel; 01-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.

blade dancer translated to spanish = senor squish
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 01-10-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

+ Reply to Thread