+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haven't played in about a year.

Rift Disciple

Default Haven't played in about a year.

Coming back with a friend. We have two level 50's but are starting over fresh to attempt to relearn the game and get acquainted again.

I have a rogue, and I was a NB for PVP and MM or something for PVE.

All I care to ask are these questions.

Level wise, whats my best bet?
    Are rogues in a fairly good place for pve and pvp ? I heard much of the macro spamming was taken out which is good.
    Any major issues?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Azyle View Post
    Coming back with a friend. We have two level 50's but are starting over fresh to attempt to relearn the game and get acquainted again.

I have a rogue, and I was a NB for PVP and MM or something for PVE.

All I care to ask are these questions.

Level wise, whats my best bet?
    Are rogues in a fairly good place for pve and pvp ? I heard much of the macro spamming was taken out which is good.
    Any major issues?
    leveling wise I cannot answer, but Rogues are doing very well in both pvp and pve. PvE there is currently a bug with the Sabo/Ranger spec. It is set to be hotfixed soon, but it is pulling unrealistic numbers in both pvp and pve. They did nerf most major macros but the way classes are played now it really doesn't effect players willing to learn their class much. As for major issues it is all soul specific so you might want to check out the bug forums for which ever spec you plan on playing.

+ Reply to Thread