+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is The Best or Does Most DPS PVP Build For Low Levels?

Default What is The Best or Does Most DPS PVP Build For Low Levels?

I've look at a few guides here before posting and couldn't really find one that best fits my play style. I'm looking for a good pvp build that uses daggers and stealth most of the time, burst dps. ATM I'm using the souls i chose when i was making the character, I pick Shadow Stalker. I haven't tested this out yet fully.

Assassin .

Leveling.

100% guarenteed dps increase.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Leveling.

100% guarenteed dps increase.

Um you didn't say what does the most dps or what souls, you just said "Leveling.

100% guarenteed dps increase"

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Assassin .
    Full assassin, no points in other souls?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiftNoobie View Post
    Um you didn't say what does the most dps or what souls, you just said "Leveling.

100% guarenteed dps increase"
    That was his point.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    That was his point.
    But what did he mean by it? I don't know which souls are best for pvp and pveing, and also leveling.

But what did he mean by it? I don't know which souls are best for pvp and pveing, and also leveling.
    He means that leveling up will be the most reliable way to increase your damage.

Default trolls gonna troll

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    He means that leveling up will be the most reliable way to increase your damage.
    This is not, in it's entirety, true. You could level up, and progressively change your build from a high dps to a low one, decreasing your dps comparatively as you level up. Besides, the topic states "what is the best or does most dps pvp build for low levels?" Not the best phrasing, but it specifically is not asking for anything other than soul combinations.

~Cheers

Marnos

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    This is not, in it's entirety, true. You could level up, and progressively change your build from a high dps to a low one, decreasing your dps comparatively as you level up. Besides, the topic states "what is the best or does most dps pvp build for low levels?" Not the best phrasing, but it specifically is not asking for anything other than soul combinations.

~Cheers

Marnos
    Yet if he maintained whatever build and the exact skill rotations he has and just added points randomly to it, he would indeed be gaining dps, even if its just the 1% at a time from the gifts in the souls themselves.

I don't see how you could argue that something with 50 points in it is going to be better than something with another point tacked onto that same build. It was a legitimate answer to a poorly phrased question.

Conjured scenarios like "Hey, I swapped from 51mm to 52 bard and lost dps!" are irrelevant.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

I've look at a few guides here before posting and couldn't really find one that best fits my play style. I'm looking for a good pvp build that uses daggers and stealth most of the time, burst dps. ATM I'm using the souls i chose when i was making the character, I pick Shadow Stalker. I haven't tested this out yet fully.
    A good PvP build that users daggers and stealth most of the time is the spec you are running (iirc Shadow Stalker is the Sin/RS build, no?).

Optionally you could replace the Riftstalker component for a Bladedancer component, but whether or not that's worth it depends on what you're defining as "low level" and how many points you have to spend.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Yet if he maintained whatever build and the exact skill rotations he has and just added points randomly to it, he would indeed be gaining dps, even if its just the 1% at a time from the gifts in the souls themselves.

I don't see how you could argue that something with 50 points in it is going to be better than something with another point tacked onto that same build. It was a legitimate answer to a poorly phrased question.

Conjured scenarios like "Hey, I swapped from 51mm to 52 bard and lost dps!" are irrelevant.
    While this is true, it does nothing to answer his question.

A lot of people choose to level through PvP. If the OP is looking to be optimal for that purpose, then the answer "GO LEVEL" is circular.

+ Reply to Thread