+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4pc 1st tier Tac crystal damage?

Plane Walker

Default 4pc 1st tier Tac crystal damage?

Hey all,

This has been bugging me for awhile, so I have just a quick question. The 1st tier Tac crystal shows 240 (or 280, i forget atm) added to torrents with 4 piece armor. Is this just added to the base damage? Is it Per tick? Overall damage?

If anyone's done excessive testing etc, or can point me to a thread about it. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyloch View Post
    Hey all,

This has been bugging me for awhile, so I have just a quick question. The 1st tier Tac crystal shows 240 (or 280, i forget atm) added to torrents with 4 piece armor. Is this just added to the base damage? Is it Per tick? Overall damage?

If anyone's done excessive testing etc, or can point me to a thread about it. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Damage bonus is spread evenly to the total number of ticks. It also should be base damage, but nothing is sure at the moment as the crystals were not even implemented after the launch.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyloch View Post
    Hey all,

Its over the full duration, so 40 damage per tick. Like almost all the rogue set bonuses, its horrible.
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 01-03-2013 at 09:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread