+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for some builds/info on rogues.

Telaran

Default Looking for some builds/info on rogues.

Alright I come here looking for some info on rogues. Here are the questions.

1: What is a godo build for a 38 rogue for solo, that kills fast, but also has enough healing coming to pull maybe 3-5 mobs at a time. I use a 38 bard, 8 rs, 4 tact build and it works but I wonder if there is better.

2: Which ranged souls has overall best dps?

3: Do rangers have as little dps as I think they do? looking at their skills they really do not seem to have anything outstanding at all.

4: Whats a good build for a level 50 just entering sl? That has again good kill speed and survability, I wanna try to start sl at lv 48 on my rogue, so something that works there be good. I am thinking the bard/rs/tact build would prob do.

5: Whats the best melee dps soul? and whats a good build for it case I get sick of leveling in SL as a bard/rs/tact? Also how well is said builds survability, since from what I am told SL is not very ST friendly.

6: How do rogues rate on the general dps charts?

7: How are rogue tanks at endgame? they viable? or would people rather use a cleric, or maybe less-so a warrior?

8: Any other general tips you can give me regarding rogues would be apprecated.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Alright I come here looking for some info on rogues. Here are the questions.

1: What is a godo build for a 38 rogue for solo, that kills fast, but also has enough healing coming to pull maybe 3-5 mobs at a time. I use a 38 bard, 8 rs, 4 tact build and it works but I wonder if there is better.

2: Which ranged souls has overall best dps?

3: Do rangers have as little dps as I think they do? looking at their skills they really do not seem to have anything outstanding at all.

4: Whats a good build for a level 50 just entering sl? That has again good kill speed and survability, I wanna try to start sl at lv 48 on my rogue, so something that works there be good. I am thinking the bard/rs/tact build would prob do.

my favorite melee dps build is 40 nb 36 rs. for both pve and pvp. it is one of the highest single target builds in the game that offers spped/ versatility.

5: Whats the best melee dps soul? and whats a good build for it case I get sick of leveling in SL as a bard/rs/tact? Also how well is said builds survability, since from what I am told SL is not very ST friendly.

6: How do rogues rate on the general dps charts?

7: How are rogue tanks at endgame? they viable? or would people rather use a cleric, or maybe less-so a warrior?

8: Any other general tips you can give me regarding rogues would be apprecated.
    i think for solo lvling anything with 8 rs and 4 tact will work.

all ranged seem to work pretty well in equalness, just divide your points whether or not you want to be single target or aoe. tact and sab are more aoe and mm is more single target but any of the 3 can be st or aoe
    Last edited by Ehxon; 01-02-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    i think for solo lvling anything with 8 rs and 4 tact will work.

all ranged seem to work pretty well in equalness, just divide your points whether or not you want to be single target or aoe. tact and sab are more aoe and mm is more single target but any of the 3 can be st or aoe
    i think the best single target melee dps spec is 40nb 36 rs for both pvp and pve.

or 40nb 32 rs 4 tact for pve but i still like the one mentioned above better

+ Reply to Thread