+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for a bit of information

Telaran

Default looking for a bit of information

Im looking for a good solo build with healing. Back when i last played i used a dunsparow build with tons of healing. Ive been out of game for about 6 or so months and it seems everythingi remember has changed.

Started over with a new rogue to get the feel for it again. Using a deep ranger build at lvl33 but i find my boar dies too quick when i get adds. The guides ive found so far are lvl50 plus and not much help to me now.

Any ideas or links to info that can help me out?

Pretty much anything with curative remote (4 in tactician) and boosted recovery (8 in riftstalker). I use the pvp nightblade face roll build in the guides section for PvE soloing.

Otherwise I use 42 in tactician, 8 in riftstalker and the rest in marksman. My variant of the Martian build. You can find the Martian in I think Lyx's thread in the guide section.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Carear; 12-28-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Plane Touched

To add to that, using the Vampiric weapon enchant from PAs I've noticed a big difference, even with Boosted Recovery and Curative Engine. Add those 3 together for grinding/leveling and you can pretty much do whatever you want with the rest of your points. Within reason, of course.

I prefer my 36 RS/8 Tac/32 BD build for now. Solid single target and great AoE, also allows for swapping to guardian phase with vortex if an actual tank is needed for invasions and whatnot.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

+ Reply to Thread