+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sub 30% effects and visual hp bars.

Rift Chaser

Default Sub 30% effects and visual hp bars.

If I try to fire necrotic bolt between 30 and 20% of visual enemy hp it always goes on cooldown. It is only when visual hp is down to 15% or less that the cooldown does not trigger. This seems to be consistent PVE/PVP for me. Is it working according to tooltip for raid mobs with larger hp pools?

Default agree

I actually noticed the other night myself when I was playing my 40 Tact build in warfronts as well.

I just wish (maybe I'll learn how to ITT?) there was a way to make it so the %'s show up without hovering over the bars. I can guesstimate right more often than not. But sure would make my life easier.

I haven't quite seen this yet, I pvp a lot with it. But I will keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-22-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

I think it's pretty accurate. For the most part I double check the % though. would be nice to toggle that for the nametag health bars =/
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

It happens if you hit necrotic bolt at 30%. The cooldown is only removed if you use NB sub 30%, so the cooldown applies at 30%. Just have to wait another second.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

have had it happen often, and so i usually wait for it to hit 29%.. sad, but its a perfect time to pop our buffing cores/remotes right before you spam the nukefest.

also unrealted.. I am noticing resonance fall of despite having used a 5point coda before it expires.. dunno if it's a lag issue or something.. but it will refresh the other motifs sometimes and not refresh resonance.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I just wish (maybe I'll learn how to ITT?) there was a way to make it so the %'s show up without hovering over the bars. I can guesstimate right more often than not. But sure would make my life easier.

I haven't quite seen this yet, I pvp a lot with it. But I will keep an eye on it.
    You can for your target bars, under one of the settings tabs. Dunno about nameplates though since I've never really messed with those much.

For the OP: I too wait until 29% to even think of using it. Unfortunately a heal landing on my target tends to cause me to be on CD more than anything else.

Rift Chaser

Thanks. I will turn on the % in settings and see if I can set up the final burst better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirimon View Post
    also unrealted.. I am noticing resonance fall of despite having used a 5point coda before it expires.. dunno if it's a lag issue or something.. but it will refresh the other motifs sometimes and not refresh resonance.
    I feel like they made the % chance follow normal math logic and before it was additive chances.

Like, before SL, I felt like it was 20% x5 = 100% chance. After SL, these effects (I get this on my MM a lot) feel like a 20% chance attempted 5 times. Most times you will nail it. But five 20% chances != 100% chance, realistically. I've noticed using 5cp and not getting things like refreshed codas or instant cast Empowered Shot.

And for the HP bars showing %, I don't use nameplates...will have to look. I stared down those option menus for 10 minutes I felt like one night. Eventually just started trying options that seemed ambiguous. Never found it. Guess I will keep looking.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-23-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread