+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyway to remove BD offhand errors?

Rift Disciple

Default Anyway to remove BD offhand errors?

This may sound silly but...

Im referring to the error when you press the offhand skills before they become available, I tend to spam my keys (I know it does nothing it just how I am) so even though the offhand skills are next in my rotation im starting to press them before there ready and the constant stream of errors in the middle of my screen is a bit distracting.

Is there anyway to disable them or perhaps remove the error entirely? I mean the tooltip allready tells you it requires a main hand attack first, thanks.

Nope.

Personally, I just ignore error messages in the middle of my screen.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Nope.

Personally, I just ignore error messages in the middle of my screen.
    Thats a shame I was hoping for a hidden menu option or something. It really starts to annoy me after a while, anyway thanks for the quick reply.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid114 View Post
    This may sound silly but...

Im referring to the error when you press the offhand skills before they become available, I tend to spam my keys (I know it does nothing it just how I am) so even though the offhand skills are next in my rotation im starting to press them before there ready and the constant stream of errors in the middle of my screen is a bit distracting.

Is there anyway to disable them or perhaps remove the error entirely? I mean the tooltip allready tells you it requires a main hand attack first, thanks.
    Yes, macro it. They got rid of the issue that caused macro lag with conditional abilities, though for some reason they only mentioned it under warrior changes for paragons. Outside of macro you get the screen message, in macro it vanishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth1890 View Post
    They got rid of the issue that caused macro lag with conditional abilities
    Unless they fundamentally redesigned the ability queue system from the ground up... no they didn't

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Unless they fundamentally redesigned the ability queue system from the ground up... no they didn't
    All the parses I ran to see if it was truly gone had statistically insignificant differences.

Plane Walker

And if still concerned with macro lag, you can always just macro the skill by itself. It just has to be in a macro to stop the screen errors.

+ Reply to Thread