+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tanking Kolmasveli and Toinenveli

Default Rogue Tanking Kolmasveli and Toinenveli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t91bSl8nM_Y&hd=1

Think thats the name of them......

Just a video of me tanking the third boss in Frozen Tempest, thought maybe some rogues who are interested in tanking might like to see what it is like to tank in the new raids.
    Let me know how the quality of the video is, first time recording using fraps and editing with movie maker haha.
    There was decent music on it but youtube automatically put some instrumental **** on it because apparently i copy righted or something /shrug.

Interesting observation, the warrior tank Savoury does more than double my DPS, which is insane..

Watch in 1080p!
    Last edited by Zeypher; 12-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Will also record other fights as we do them.

Didn't record us killing 3/4 tonight though, meant to record first two bosses.

3 Tips:

You can use Shadow Shift and Flashback to move between pillars 2 secs of not getting hit is good. Specially when they have the Rage Buff. You just need to wait for 2 stacks on blue and 3 on yellow (or Vice-V) for them to be up every time and you seemed to wait for more than that.

Try moving them right after they gain stacks. A few times I saw them getting out of the circle as they gained one. Not a big deal but 5-6 secs w/o a stack helps.

When not tanking you only need to use Wrath of the Planes and Rift Disturbance to debuff the target. There's no reason not to have them on since Guarde Steel and Power of the Planes are useless. PotP stacks will drop every time and GS can be up with 1 Combo point. At that time, debuffing the boss is more important.

Besides that, good video and really clean kill.

Yeah I did initially do that, but I wanted to see how much dps I could do to the mob without any disconnects to see how far behind the rogue is to the warrior tank haha. As you can see, the warrior tank is so far ahead.
    Other than that, good suggestions with power of the planes, no need to put it up when i am not tanking, it seems bloody pointless to use anyway.

+ Reply to Thread