+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Rogue V4

Default Rogue V4

"* Assassin: Reduced the damage of Jagged Strike and Serpent Strike in PvP combat.
    * Bladedancer: Reduced the damage of Binary Strike and Double Strike in PvP combat.
    * Marksman: Strafe: The immunity to Snare/Root/Stun no longer applies in Warfronts and Conquest.
    * Marksman: Sniper Training: Reduced the damage bonus to 2-10% in PvP combat.
    * Nightblade: Reduced the damage of Scourge of Darkness in PvP Combat.
    * Paragon: Shifting Blades: Reduced damage in PvP combat.
    * Riftstalker: Planar Boost: Damage bonus reduced to 1% per stack in PvP combat.
    * Riftstalker: Rift Guard: Reduced absorption in PvP combat.
    * Riftstalker: Exceptional Resilience: Reduces spell damage by 3-9% in PvP combat.
    * Riftstalker: Stalker Phase: Reduced damage bonus to 10% in PvP combat.
    * Tempest: Arc: Reduced damage in PvP combat."

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DID THIS AND NOT NERF VIOT BLOT. PLZ DEV TELL US Y THIS DONE. PLZ. SRSLY.

Dat Strafe nerf.

I said oh Lord Jesus it's a nurf.

Sin, NB changes, okay. RS, good start to test. BD, seems unnecessary. MM, hits what I perceive to be the wrong things, but the +healer presence of late makes my MM feel far less OP than it did before. My series of 2k-3.999k hits (rogues don't do 4k+) seem less effective than they once did. ;)
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Sin, NB changes, okay. RS, good start to test. BD, seems unnecessary. MM, hits what I perceive to be the wrong things, but the +healer presence of late makes my MM feel far less OP than it did before. My series of 2k-3.999k hits (rogues don't do 4k+) seem less effective than they once did. ;)
    Yeah I agree with all of this actually. We will see. It at least doesn't appear that they pulled out all the stops, knee-jerked and neutered it, which is good.

I am also glad to see that they are focusing mostly one class at a time to get the pvp balance corrected. This could be the start of something marvellous.
    Last edited by hziulquoigmnzhah; 12-19-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Ascendant

nerfs are ok, i like they didnt hammered anything down, like they did before.

Ascendant

Fair nerfs.

Just need some Inquis and Defiler nerfs now!

EDIT: And Shaman..
    Last edited by Raen Ryong; 12-19-2012 at 08:56 AM.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Changes seem legit but to be perfectly honest..it was a sweeping change. The changes they made to other classes has actually boosted their survival and healing capabilities in warfronts which I must admit healing was perfectly fine even a bit over the top with some class role combos. Anyway, have fun trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by flashmemory View Post
    changes seem legit but to be perfectly honest..it was a sweeping change. The changes they made to other classes has actually boosted their survival and healing capabilities in warfronts which i must admit healing was perfectly fine even a bit over the top with some class role combos. Anyway, have fun trolling.
    lolololololol WELCOM to DIE... DEATH AWAITS YOU.

Edit: Oh wait, you must play rogue.
    Last edited by hziulquoigmnzhah; 12-19-2012 at 08:58 AM.

These seem fair, and as others have said, good that these aren't pendulum-swinging knee-jerk overkill.

Can't wait to see how much more quickly I will be killed in WFs now! hahah
    Mal shot first.

Baby steps..
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Hey hey hey!

Lets not with this crazy talk, eh?
    Last edited by Eughe; 12-19-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Fair nerfs.

Just need some Inquis and Defiler nerfs now!

You may not like the shaman damage output, but it is still no rogue. Shaman is squishy and non-functional without heals at it's back, this doesnt need a nerf, it's balanced the way things need to be balanced. High dps = low survivability.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hziulquoigmnzhah View Post
    You may not like the shaman damage output, but it is still no rogue. Shaman is squishy and non-functional without heals at it's back, this doesnt need a nerf, it's balanced the way things need to be balanced. High dps = low survivability.
    It is far, far stronger than the Rogue glass cannons.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

It is far, far stronger than the Rogue glass cannons.
    It doesnt have even close to the mobility, mitigation, or survivability of ANY of the rogues. The reason rogues got nerfed is because they WERENT glass cannons, they were just cannons. Shaman is a ST melee class that can go down in 3 GCDs without a healer, has limited cc, limited break, and hits hard, but slow. Let's avoid the knee-jerk and see how things pan out after the most recent changes before yelling nerfnerfnerf. Very few people have been calling for a nerf to shaman because the "downs" are equal to its "ups".

NTM Shaman has one hell of a rotation on first strike but when the target survives that combo their dps drops into the ground. If you are having trouble killing a shaman, either they are skilled at playing the class, or they have exceptional heals at their backs. Either way, nothing about this justifies a nerf.
    Last edited by hziulquoigmnzhah; 12-19-2012 at 09:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast