+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Exterm

Thread: Funny NB bug.

Default Funny NB bug.

Apply Fiery Spike with Flame Blitz. Does x5 the amount of damage it should. GG 17k+ crits on spike.

Spec is 61nb, 10mm, 5tac if thats any use.
    AFK.

Rift Master

Bug reported it right after the 2.1 changes as to how fiery spike gets applied, as that's when it was introduced, and on all the specs that have flameblitz (in my case 41NB/31RS/4Tac and 61NB/10mm/5Tac).

Quite funny to see it crit for 9k and then continue to tick for that damage until it gets reapplied with flameblitz. As much as I love trolling true aoe specs at 5 or less targets, this needs to be fixed (before I get used to it ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarb View Post
    Bug reported it right after the 2.1 changes as to how fiery spike gets applied, as that's when it was introduced, and on all the specs that have flameblitz (in my case 41NB/31RS/4Tac and 61NB/10mm/5Tac).

Quite funny to see it crit for 9k and then continue to tick for that damage until it gets reapplied with flameblitz. As much as I love trolling true aoe specs at 5 or less targets, this needs to be fixed (before I get used to it ).
    9k? We saw 35k crits. Problem relies on Flame Blitz damage applied to Fiery Spike. So actually each time Fiery Spike ticks its actually ticking Flame Blitz damage.
    Last edited by aileen; 12-18-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    9k? We saw 35k crits. Problem relies on Flame Blitz damage applied to Fiery Spike. So actually each time Fiery Spike ticks its actually ticking Flame Blitz damage.
    Not without crystal buffs
    AFK.

With no fervor and no consumables i am only getting around 9.5k, seems like a needed change LOL...below mm/rng still.
    what are you guys getting?

Telaran

Found it also, it work well with a macro like this for Aoe :

cast Flame Blitz
    cast Fiery Chains
    cast Weapon Flare

35k+ dps on the 6 dumny, a little less than a Sab spec, and a lot less than a caba spec !

Even with this bug (could also be done for ST), we always are 30% behind warrior and mage !
    Exterm@Brisesol <Mea Culpa>

good on ya for reporting this
    i was wondering how you did that
    who took my names!

Plane Walker

Discovered this just the other day during a bit of testing over bugged skills. The shaman's spead frozen wrath has the same behaviour. Both behaviours are related to what people are incorrectly calling the "healing bug" (defilers and chloros making off like bandits with this) Odd that you're reporting 5x the listed value though, mine was only doubling it. Perhaps the ranks are making our results different?

Plane Touched

And now for the funny part: this buggy spec puts our melee on par with warriors. Way to go us? <.<
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Terrordar View Post
    And now for the funny part: this buggy spec puts our melee on par with warriors. Way to go us? <.<
    Ye that the sad part lol. Warriors are a joke.
    AFK.

RIFT Guide Writer

The one constant thing about this game is that warriors are always broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    The one constant thing about this game is that warriors are always broken.
    Yea, I hope they leave it in since NB needed help anyways. Funny thing about warriors, if you go to their forums they all think they need a dps buff. They're saying they're broken as in not doing enough dps.

Tempest could prob use some changes to make it more maneuverable, but their melee is top notch. There's a spec mages have that can put out more dps then warriors but is not practical in a lot of situations, sort of like Sin-RS used to be, so they want a dps buff to all their specs to match that one.

Usually I'd ignore all the warrior QQ and put it down to it just being how they are, but Trion seems to be caving so I don't see a reason to not pipe up. Forum QQing apparently works.
    Last edited by Mayi; 12-19-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Telaran

You did something specific to be on part (15k+ ST) with warrior?

I'm ok for Aoe part that is great, but in ST i actually don't come close to them (even with spamming the finisher at 1 CP) !
    Last edited by Exterm; 12-19-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Exterm@Brisesol <Mea Culpa>

Plane Touched

Warriors are even more broken after the hotfix now - 15.7k with cost reduce on the puppet.
    I get to around 11.5k with a little starvation on the puppet selfbuffed, should increase nicely in raids...
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

+ Reply to Thread