+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please trion give Rogue Melee specs for love.

Quote Originally Posted by Purutzil View Post
    ... have you SEEN warrior melee dps? If you have, I think you would laugh and be greatful of the damage you have as rogue melee... very grateful.
    You can probably chalk that up to user error on the warrior's part.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

The OP is complaining in the wrong channel. Ailion was pretty much spot on with the Rogue dps targets (perhaps another nudge for melee is warranted) whereas the Warrior dev provides a perpetual pendulum of changes that leave Warriors either significantly underpowered or overpowered.

Pyrobinger is a broken outlier and will very likley be brought into line to meet the dps targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    The OP is complaining in the wrong channel. Ailion was pretty much spot on with the Rogue dps targets (perhaps another nudge for melee is warranted) whereas the Warrior dev provides a perpetual pendulum of changes that leave Warriors either significantly underpowered or overpowered.

Pyrobinger is a broken outlier and will very likley be brought into line to meet the dps targets.
    Yeah warriors are in an odd situation i agree.. and i will take you on your "nudge for melee is warranted"
    Xerise, Eliana, Eurydice, Rissa and December
    http://www.direman.com/everwas/index.php

especially assassin, needs a boost.. since it cannot do any aoe at all.
    Xerise, Eliana, Eurydice, Rissa and December
    http://www.direman.com/everwas/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by remilafo View Post
    Then don't spec assassin to aoe.

Ascendant

I can compete with my 61MM as 61BLD but I agree with the OP. I'd like to see a bit more damage added into the melee specs in PvE
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by remilafo View Post
    Assassin is designed as a pure, ST, melee DPS soul. If you want to AoE, we have two souls dedicated to it.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Assassin is designed as a pure, ST, melee DPS soul. If you want to AoE, we have two souls dedicated to it.
    I think you misunderstood his post. He's not saying that assassin needs AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    he is saying it needs a boost to it's ST damage since it has no AE. With the results of the BD boost in mind, I am in complete agreement.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2