+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Bug] Keen Eye does not effect torrent range

Default [Bug] Keen Eye does not effect torrent range

Seems like this should increase the range of our torrents, could have swore it did in beta but I just retested and they have 30m range with and without it.

Another related issue is that mobs with large hit boxes do not seem to consistently increase the range at which they can be hit by torrents. What I mean is for many bosses, event mobs etc you can have your range be say 40m and still hit them as MM, so their hit box is giving you an extra 5m. It seems this isn't working for torrents, but it may be I'm confusing it with the other range bug.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMagnet View Post
    Seems like this should increase the range of our torrents, could have swore it did in beta but I just retested and they have 30m range with and without it.

Another related issue is that mobs with large hit boxes do not seem to consistently increase the range at which they can be hit by torrents. What I mean is for many bosses, event mobs etc you can have your range be say 40m and still hit them as MM, so their hit box is giving you an extra 5m. It seems this isn't working for torrents, but it may be I'm confusing it with the other range bug.
    Never worked like that and since torrents don't require a target, it shouldn't benefit.

+ Reply to Thread