+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 50 rogue gear discussion

Plane Touched

Default Level 50 rogue gear discussion

Hi All!

I am returning to the game after a long time away, and have a level 50 rogue. When I played in the past and now, I mostly solo and occasionally PUG. I don't think I ever did a dungeon (and as far as I am aware you need a group to do a dungeon), so my gear is subpar.

After watching some youtube videos it looks like most people have around 7500 hit points at level 50 on their rogue. My rogue has just around 5500! Is that about normal for someone who only has quest + non dungeon drops, or can I do better?

Someone told me I will get much better gear in SL, but SL seems very challenging with what I currently have, hence the reason for this post.

So what would you suggest? Is there anything I can do outside the expansion solo that would help me in it? Or should i just deal with it being hard until I get nicer stuff?

Thanks.

PS: I have no problems with grouping, its just that I am not always on for long periods. I will never raid, so I am not looking for the best

SL is like questing when you first begin Rift. If you can make a smart spec that can face some adversity, it won't be long until you start making vast upgrades if you can start making a dent in even the most beginner SL quests.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Thanks, that is what I am hoping. I was curious because being 2,000 hitpoints below most other rogues seems like a lot, much more than just raiding gear differences. Course I could be completely wrong, but it don't matter to me so long as I know what I need to do to get ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Daluin View Post
    Thanks, that is what I am hoping. I was curious because being 2,000 hitpoints below most other rogues seems like a lot, much more than just raiding gear differences. Course I could be completely wrong, but it don't matter to me so long as I know what I need to do to get ahead
    If you don't have any points in Riftstalker for your solo build, your health will be significantly lower-- each RS point gives you significant bonuses to endurance, armor, and resists.

+ Reply to Thread