+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephenee

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG, with Lingering Flame (NB)

Default BUG, with Lingering Flame (NB)

Hi there, I tried out a battle Bard with Nightblade and found a Bug.

If u finish with Flame Thrust and stard the next Rota with Power Chord, or any other ranged wapon requiering ability, Fiery Spike donīt refresh with Lingering Flame!

The reson is may Simple, Fiery Spike requiers a Melee Wapon like Flame Thrust, Lingering Flame have a short Delay, but longer than a GCD. For now i have to wait till Lingering Flame procc to start a new Rotation but this is a DPS loss.

Klick me

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nephenee View Post
    Hi there, I tried out a battle Bard with Nightblade and found a Bug.

If u finish with Flame Thrust and stard the next Rota with Power Chord, or any other ranged wapon requiering ability, Fiery Spike donīt refresh with Lingering Flame!

The reson is may Simple, Fiery Spike requiers a Melee Wapon like Flame Thrust, Lingering Flame have a short Delay, but longer than a GCD. For now i have to wait till Lingering Flame procc to start a new Rotation but this is a DPS loss.
    I see what you mean. In 2.1, you will see 2 flying flaming daggers coming out at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread