+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is assasin a good pvp soul for PVP right now?

Soulwalker

Default Is assasin a good pvp soul for PVP right now?

Hi, i am new to this game. I always like rogue class and their stealth mechanics. I am now currently a 24lvl assasin and dont know is it me, my gear or just baddie soul but i am not doing quite well on warfronts. I cant burst down ppl fast enough before they or their friends jump on me. Is pvp a lot different on 20-29lvl bracket than in endgame?

I tried MM build and i did a lot more dmg but the game was boring as hell. I heard NB is good but it more like warrior in leather than rogue.

Could you give me some advice on how to be good in pvp?

Sin is situational. It's pretty good 1v1, but is relatively squishy when you get noticed by other players. If you plan on "sticking with the raid" I would go ranged. If you like the challenge of sneaking in and taking down a key player in the opposition's backline, there really is no better choice than Sin, but this is a very risky undertaking. If you plan on picking off stragglers trying to run back from spawn, it's a good choice but this may not be what helps your team win. It is a horrible spec for "running a stone" of any sort.

+ Reply to Thread